- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 26.51% at $0.05
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed up 7.38% at $6.26
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed up 6.82% at $13.00
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed up 6.02% at $3.96
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 4.32% at $0.02
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed down 7.39% at $0.11
- Canopy Gwth CGC shares closed down 5.96% at $5.52
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 5.31% at $0.42
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed down 5.25% at $0.41
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 5.11% at $0.28
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 5.10% at $0.93
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed down 4.55% at $0.09
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 3.98% at $5.06
- EnWave NWVCF shares closed down 3.70% at $0.52
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed down 3.62% at $2.93
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 3.25% at $0.23
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed down 3.20% at $1.21
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF