- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 46.67% at $0.22
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed up 4.66% at $18.21
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed up 4.03% at $0.97
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed up 3.93% at $5.55
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed up 3.88% at $0.56
- ReneSola SOL shares closed up 3.87% at $5.63
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed up 3.75% at $117.72
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed up 3.75% at $8.30
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed up 3.51% at $0.97
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed up 3.03% at $16.65
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed down 16.75% at $0.02
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed down 7.06% at $3.03
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down 6.67% at $0.08
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 3.85% at $4.75
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down 3.81% at $0.46
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down 3.70% at $0.46
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 3.45% at $0.28
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF