- Citigroup upgraded United States Steel Corporation X from Neutral to Buy. United States Steel shares rose 2.22 percent to $34.98 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Schlumberger Limited SLB from Hold to Buy. Schlumberger shares rose 1.06 percent to $64.15 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BTIG Research upgraded Exact Sciences Corporation EXAS from Neutral to Buy. Exact Sciences rose 3.09 percent to $40.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded California Water Service Group CWT from Underperform to Market Perform. California Water Service shares fell 4.30 percent to close at $35.65 on Monday.
- Macquarie upgraded Eldorado Resorts, Inc. ERI from Neutral to Outperform. Eldorado Resorts shares fell 2.73 percent to close at $32.10 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Baker Hughes, a GE company BHGE from Neutral to Overweight. Baker Hughes shares closed at $27.77 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded ArcBest Corporation ARCB from Sell to Hold. ArcBest shares fell 2.18 percent to close at $31.35 on Monday.
- Barclays upgraded Robert Half International Inc. RHI from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Robert Half shares rose 1.77 percent to $58.50 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse upgraded United Therapeutics Corporation UTHR from Underperform to Neutral. United Therapeutics shares fell 4.40 percent to close at $107.42 on Monday.
- Loop Capital downgraded GameStop Corp. GME from Buy to Hold. GameStop shares fell 1.64 percent to $12.61 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Constellation Brands, Inc. STZ from Buy to Hold. Constellation shares fell 0.74 percent to $226.47 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded Commercial Metals Company CMC from Buy to Neutral. Commercial Metals shares fell 2.64 percent to close at $19.92 on Monday.
- Barclays downgraded ManpowerGroup Inc. MAN from Equal-Weight to Underweight. ManpowerGroup shares fell 1.28 percent to close at $113.63 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded RSP Permian, Inc. RSPP from Outperform to Neutral. RSP Permian shares fell 6.36 percent to close at $43.90 on Monday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. BFAM from Outperform to Sector Perform. Bright Horizons Family shares fell 1.94 percent to close at $97.79 on Monday.
- Piper Jaffray downgraded Weatherford International plc WFT from Overweight to Neutral. Weatherford shares fell 0.92 percent to $2.15 in pre-market trading.
- Macquarie downgraded Red Rock Resorts, Inc. RRR from Outperform to Neutral. Red Rock Resorts shares fell 2.77 percent to close at $28.47 on Monday.
- Maxim Group downgraded Cancer Genetics, Inc. CGIX from Buy to Hold. Cancer Genetics shares fell 35.29 percent to $1.10 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Telecom Argentina S.A. TEO from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Telecom Argentina shares fell 1.37 percent to close at $30.90 on Monday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Stryker Corporation SYK with an In-Line rating. The price target for Stryker is set to $165. Stryker closed at $156.25 on Monday.
- Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Wyndham Worldwide Corporation WYN with an Outperform rating. The price target for Wyndham Worldwide is set to $135. Wyndham Worldwide closed at $111.09 on Monday.
- Mizuho initiated coverage on LogMeIn, Inc. LOGM with a Buy rating. The price target for LogMeIn is set to $145. LogMeIn shares closed at $112.55 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated JLL with a Neutral rating. The price target for Jones Lang LaSalle is set to $176. Jones Lang LaSalle shares closed at $171.24 on Monday.
- Hovde Group initiated coverage on Mackinac Financial Corporation MFNC with an Outperform rating. The price target for Mackinac Financial is set to $19. Mackinac Financial shares closed at $16.19 on Monday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. ZBH with an In-Line rating. The price target for Zimmer Biomet is set to $115. Zimmer Biomet shares closed at $106.40 on Monday.
- Macquarie initiated coverage on Altice USA, Inc. ATUS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Altice USA is set to $23.50. Altice USA shares closed at $18.29 on Monday.
- Analysts at Stephens & Co. initiated coverage on Compass Minerals International, Inc. CMP with an Overweight rating. Compass Minerals shares closed at $59.50 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.