- TransCode Therapeutics, Inc. RNAZ shares rose 71.3% to $0.7190 in pre-market trading after the company reported withdrawal of registration statement.
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. VGFC shares rose 37% to $0.1096 in pre-market trading after droping 17% on Tuesday. Very Good Food recently said it plans to launch its products at Albertsons Companies grocery stores across the U.S.
- MongoDB, Inc. MDB rose 26.9% to $183.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected sales results. The company also issued Q4 and FY23 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS shares rose 19.2% to $0.24 in pre-market trading after dropping around 5% on Tuesday.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT rose 14.9% to $2.24 in pre-market trading after climbing 14% on Tuesday.
- uCloudlink Group Inc. UCL rose 9% to $3.77 in pre-market trading. UCLOUDLINK recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Singapore EV provider Apollo EV to provide high-quality in-vehicle network connectivity solutions.
- Edgio, Inc. EGIO rose 8% to $1.500 in pre-market trading after dropping 4% on Tuesday. Edgio, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results and issued Q4 sales guidance below analyst estimates..
- KLX Energy Services Holdings, Inc. KLXE rose 7.8% to $15.39 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Tuesday.
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited EJH rose 7.7% to $0.5480 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Tuesday.
- ESS Tech, Inc. GWH rose 7.7% to $3.08 in pre-market trading after dropping over 13% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- iBio, Inc. IBIO fell 47.5% to $0.8367 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $3.5 million underwritten public offering of 3,365,385 shares at $1.04 per share.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS fell 38.6% to $0.9139 in pre-market trading. Versus Systems recently regained compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement.
- Winc, Inc. WBEV shares fell 29.1% to $0.2482 in pre-market trading after dropping over 15% on Tuesday.
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XFOR shares fell 15% to $1.02 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed public offering.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. COSM shares fell 12.6% to $0.4109 in pre-market trading after dipping 17% on Tuesday.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. DUO fell 12.6% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 7% on Tuesday.
- Tuya Inc. TUYA shares fell 12.4% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after gaining around 12% on Tuesday.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VLON fell 12.1% to $0.2050 in pre-market trading.
- Equillium, Inc. EQ fell 9.5% to $1.50 in pre-market trading. Equillium announced an option and asset purchase agreement through which Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd gains the exclusive option to purchase Equillium's rights to itolizumab.
- Castor Maritime Inc. CTRM fell 9% to $1.42 in pre-market trading.
- Niu Technologies NIU fell 8.5% to $4.62 in pre-market trading after surging around 15% on Tuesday. Niu Technologies recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS fell 7.8% to $16.80 in pre-market trading.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC fell 7.1% to $3.03 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.