U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 100 points on Thursday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Relmada Therapeutics, Inc. RLMD shares tumbled 77.6% to $7.09 after the company announced its RELIANCE III study did not achieve its primary endpoint.
- Dragonfly Energy Holdings Corp. DFLI dropped 25.1% to $7.51. Dragonfly Energy Corp. recently completed business combination with Chardan NexTech Acquisition 2 Corp.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD declined 13.3% to $33.57 after declining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Etsy, Inc. ETSY fell 13% to $92.36. Goldman Sachs recently initiated coverage on Etsy with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $130.
- Coinbase Global, Inc. COIN dipped 12.3% to $61.33. Signature Bank and Coinbase Exchange announced today their expanded relationship.
- Angi Inc. ANGI dropped 11.6% to $2.3601.
- Compass, Inc. COMP fell 10% to $2.4375.
- Sea Limited SE dropped 9.5% to $51.93.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. AG fell 9.3% to $7.66.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc. AFRM dipped 9% to $18.03. Truist Securities maintained Affirm Holdings with a Buy and lowered the price target from $45 to $30.
- The Progressive Corporation PGR fell 8.6% to $110.89 following downbeat Q3 results.
- ContextLogic Inc. WISH dropped 8.6% to $0.7229.
- Asana, Inc. ASAN fell 8.3% to $19.27. Keybanc initiated coverage on Asana with a Sector Weight rating.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA fell 8.1% to $4.06.
- Wayfair Inc. W dropped 8.1% to $29.27. Shares of several companies in the broader retail & apparel sector traded lower amid overall market weakness following greater-than-expected September CPI data, which is a potential sign that the Fed will continue to be aggressive in its fight against runaway inflation.
- Roblox Corporation RBLX dropped 7.4% to $34.42. BTIG maintained Roblox with a Buy and lowered the price target from $58 to $51.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.