- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. BCAN rose 58.2% to $8.70 in pre-market trading. BYND Cannasoft shares jumped over 32% on Monday after the company announced it has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 100% ownership of Zigi Carmel Initiatives & Investments for $28 million in stock.
- Treasure Global Inc. TGL shares rose 14.5% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after declining 13% on Monday.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB rose 11.7% to $0.3797 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 10% on Monday. Revelation Biosciences, last month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.12 per share.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI rose 11.3% to $1.87 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Monday.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT rose 10.8% to $0.9090 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Monday.
- Mega Matrix Corp. MTMT rose 10.7% to $1.55 in pre-market trading after jumping around 17% on Monday.
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. MGAM rose 10.3% to $2.67 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Monday.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE rose 9.8% to $0.6149 in pre-market trading.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN rose 7.6% to $0.9201 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Monday.
- O2Micro International Limited OIIM rose 7.1% to $3.17 in pre-market trading after the company announced receipt of a revised preliminary non-binding proposal to acquire the company.
- Change Healthcare Inc. CHNG rose 6.9% to $27.23 in pre-market trading. A federal judge denied the Justice Department's bid to block UnitedHealth Group from acquiring Change Healthcare.
- Plains GP Holdings, L.P. PAGP rose 6.1% to $13.15 in pre-market trading.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited MLCO rose 5.7% to $6.15 in pre-market trading.
- Cognex Corporation CGNX rose 5.4% to $43.99 in pre-market trading as the company boosted its guidance for the third quarter ahead of its analyst day, which is scheduled for Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Virios Therapeutics, Inc. VIRI fell 72.5% to $0.5488 in pre-market trading after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 10.0 million shares of its common stock at $0.50 per share.
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. PGY fell 56.6% to $3.03 in pre-market trading after dropping 11% on Monday.
- AMTD Digital Inc. HKD fell 9.8% to $83.00 in pre-market trading after dropping around 15% on Monday.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS fell 9.8% to $1.11 in pre-market trading. Clovis Oncology recently submitted applications for Rubraca label expansion in the US and European Union as first-line maintenance treatment in women with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Valneva SE VALN shares fell 8.6% to $12.29 in pre-market trading after declining around 17% on Monday. Valneva and IDT Biologika will terminate their collaboration following the delivery of inactivated COVID-19 bulk vaccine to Valneva and considering the current order levels and existing inventories.
- Winc, Inc. WBEV fell 7.7% to $0.83 in pre-market trading after jumping around 27% on Monday.
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc. MCRB shares fell 7.7% to $6.07 in pre-market trading. Seres Therapeutics recently announced it completed the rolling submission process for its BLA to the FDA for SER-109 for recurrent C. difficile infection.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SYRS shares fell 6.3% to $5.70 in pre-market trading after dropping 17% on Monday. Syros announcesd closing of merger with Tyme Technologies and concurrent private placement.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE fell 5.8% to $1.80 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Monday.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN fell 5.6% to $2.01 in pre-market trading.
- Ford Motor Company F fell 4.8% to $14.21 in pre-market trading after the company previewed the effect of parts shortages on the company in the third-quarter and said inflation-related supplier costs during the third quarter will run about $1.0 billion higher than originally expected. The company also projects to have about 40,000 to 45,000 vehicles in inventory at end of third quarter lacking certain parts presently in short supply.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.