- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB rose 142% to $5.35 in pre-market trading following uplisting to Nasdaq on Monday.
- uCloudlink Group Inc. UCL shares rose 50.9% to $2.21 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, reported a private placement of $5.0 million convertible debentures.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA rose 48.8% to $4.88 in pre-market trading after dropping 16% on Monday.
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. VLDR shares rose 39.5% to $5.26 in pre-market trading after reporting the purchase of warrants by ecommerce leader <b>Amazon.com Inc</b> AMZN.Velodyne Lidar said in an 8K filing that Amazon has acquired 39,594,032 warrants good for the purchase of common shares of the company’s stock.
- EZGO Technologies Ltd. EZGO rose 10.4% to $1.17 in pre-market trading. EZGO recently reported financial results for fiscal year 2021.
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. EYES rose 10% to $1.54 in pre-market trading. Second Sight Medical Products entered merger agreement in which Nano Precision Medical, Inc.will merge with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Second Sight in an all-stock transaction.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG rose 9.5% to $29.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued sales guidance above estimates.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU rose 9.5% to $0.5551 in pre-market trading.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE rose 9.2% to $1.07 in pre-market trading. Alterity Therapeutics was recently granted European patent titled '4H-PYRIDO[1,2-a]PYRIMIDIN-4-ONE COMPOUNDS (FOR THE TREATMENT OF NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS).'
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. PPSI rose 7.5% to $6.30 in pre-market trading.
- CF Acquisition Corp. VI CFVI rose 7% to $16.14 in pre-market trading. CF Acquisition Corp VI jumped 18% on Monday after the company's merger partner, Rumble, offered the multi-talented Joe Rogan a four-year $100 million deal to join its platform.
- Lion Group Holding Ltd. LGHL shares rose 6.6% to $1.04 in pre-market trading after jumping 17% on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Also check out this: Moderna And 4 Other Stocks Sold By Insiders
- SelectQuote, Inc. SLQT shares fell 51.2% to $3.19 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a loss in the second quarter. Credit Suisse downgraded SelectQuote from Outperform to Neutral and lowered the price target from $14 to $4.
- Editas Medicine, Inc. EDIT shares fell 12.4% to $16.90 in pre-market trading.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP shares fell 11.3% to $5.41 in pre-market trading.
- Nuvectis Pharma, Inc. NVCT shares fell 10.2% to $7.14 in pre-market trading after jumping around 145% on Monday.
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. HOTH shares fell 6.7% to $0.5525 in pre-market trading. Hoth Therapeutics announced presentation of the HT-ALZ proof-of-concept Alzheimer's disease preclinical data at the 2022 Alzheimer's Association International Conference.
- eHealth, Inc. EHTH fell 6.5% to $17.22 in pre-market trading.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT fell 6.4% to $5.43 in pre-market trading following a 34% surge on Monday.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY shares fell 6% to $2.66 in pre-market. Sphere 3D recently announced it entered into an agreement to purchase 60,000 units of new NM440 bitcoin miners from NuMiner Global.
- General Motors Company GM shares fell 4.2% to $48.57 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley downgraded General Motors from Overweight to Equal-Weight and reduced the price target to $55.00 from $75.00, implying an 8.48% upside.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Around $62M Of 3 Stocks
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.