- iSpecimen Inc. ISPC rose 56.9% to $16.00 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced it has been contracted to support new advanced research on COVID-19 seeking insights on its transmissibility, variants, outcomes, and testing validity among multiple population segments.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. AHPI rose 29.6% to $6.98 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks surged on reports of new, heavily-mutated strain, feared to be more infectious than Delta variant.
- Valneva SE VALN rose 18.1% to $58.93 in pre-market trading. Valneva recently signed an Advance Purchase Agreement (APA) with the European Commission (EC) to supply up to 60 million doses of its inactivated COVID-19 vaccine candidate VLA2001, over two years.
- BIMI International Medical Inc. BIMI rose 16.9% to $0.8210 in pre-market trading. BIMI recently priced its private placement for $7.8 million in proceeds.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd APT shares rose 15.2% to $5.90 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks surged on reports of new, heavily-mutated strain, feared to be more infectious than Delta variant.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO rose 11.4% to $13.31 in pre-market trading. Aptevo Therapeutics recently announced a clinical update for its Phase 1b Expansion trial evaluating APVO436 in the treatment of AML. Preliminary data observed to date includes one complete remission.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 10.9% to $7.87 in pre-market trading. Covid-related stocks surged on reports of new, heavily-mutated strain, feared to be more infectious than Delta variant.
- Nautilus, Inc. NLS rose 9.9% to $7.81 in pre-market trading.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc CODX rose 9.7% to $9.30 in pre-market trading.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 9.7% to $0.73 in pre-market trading.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX rose 9.5% to $4.25 in pre-market trading. GeoVax recently highlighted presentation of COVID-19 vaccine data at Vaccine World Asia Congress.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. ZM shares rose 9.4% to $227.88 in pre-market trading amid concerns of a new COVID variant found in South Africa, which has lifted remote work and virtual communication stocks.
- BeyondSpring Inc. BYSI rose 9.1% to $14.49 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB fell 15.1% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the FDA has issued clinical hold on its Phase 1/2 clinical trial of SEL-302 due to CMC related questions.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. ONCY fell 14.9% to $1.60 in pre-market trading. Oncolytics Biotech will present Phase 2 triple-negative breast cancer trial update at 2021 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Dec. 9.
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. RAVE shares fell 14.4% to $1.31 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Wednesday.
- Callon Petroleum Company CPE fell 12.2% to $54.18 in pre-market trading after jumping around 6% on Wednesday.
- BIOLASE, Inc. BIOL fell 12.1% to $0.4130 in pre-market trading. Biolase shares gained 12% on Wednesday after the company announced Nasdaq granted its request for a 180-day extension to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares fell 11.1% to $2.87 in pre-market trading. Mechel recently reported Q3 sales of 102.9 billion Rubles.
- Carnival Corporation & plc CUK fell 11% to $16.54 in pre-market trading after a new COVID variant was discovered in South Africa, which has clouded travel outlook.
- Canoo Inc. GOEV shares fell 11% to $11.02 in pre-market trading after surging 7% on Wednesday.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI shares fell 10% to $2.33 in pre-market trading following a 7% gain on Wednesday.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. RCL fell 9.8% to $70.55 in pre-market trading after a new COVID variant was discovered in South Africa, which has clouded travel outlook.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. GRCL fell 8.2% to $6.51 in pre-market trading. Gracell Biotechnologies recently reported members of its senior management team intend to use personal funds to buy up to $2 million in company ADSs in the open market over the next 3 months.
- NOV Inc. NOV shares fell 7.4% to $11.91 in pre-market trading. NOV, last week, said it reinstated regular quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.