- Good Works Acquisition Corp. GWAC rose 29.8% to $13.01 in pre-market trading. Good Works Acquisition and Cipher Mining reported shareholder approval of business combination.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S ASND shares rose 22.5% to $151.53 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. UUU rose 20.1% to $8.13 in pre-market trading after gaining around 15% on Wednesday. Universal Security Instruments, last week, reported first-quarter sales growth of 58.7% year-over-year to $4.67 million, reflecting increased sales to large national retailers.
- Advaxis, Inc. ADXS shares rose 14.3% to $0.50 in pre-market trading after gaining over 3% on Wednesday.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMRX shares rose 13.3% to $6.29 in pre-market trading after the company announced topline results from the pivotal Phase 3 RISE-PD clinical trial IPX-203 in patients with Parkinson's Disease who experience motor fluctuations. The trial met its primary endpoint
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM shares rose 13% to $193.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its second quarter. The company announced a $1.25 billion buyback and also raised its dividend from $0.59 to $0.71 per share.
- Zomedica Corp. ZOM shares rose 12.3% to $0.6513 in pre-market trading after gaining around 14% on Wednesday. Zomedica Pharmaceuticals, earlier during the month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.005 per share.
- Pure Storage, Inc. PSTG rose 11.8% to $23.42 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued strong sales guidance.
- Zuora, Inc. ZUO rose 10.7% to $18.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued strong sales guidance .
- Aditxt, Inc. ADTX rose 10.2% to $3.35 in pre-market trading. Aditxt shares gained over 53% on Wednesday after the company announced it signed a letter of intent for exclusive rights to negotiate the acquisition of a biopharmaceutical company commercializing and distributing antiviral oral therapy for COVID-19.
- FAT Brands Inc. FATBB rose 8.2% to $16.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 46% on Wednesday.
- Kopin Corporation KOPN rose 7.2% to $5.81 in pre-market trading. Kopin CEO and President purchased 50,000 shares at an average price of $5.45.
- JOYY Inc. YY shares rose 6.9% to $60.35 in pre-market trading. Reuters reported that JOYY Chairman, Xiaomi Founder is planning to take JOYY private with $75-$100 per share offer.
- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD rose 6.2% to $0.7328 in pre-market trading after gaining over 10% on Wednesday.
- Ulta Beauty, Inc. ULTA rose 4.4% to $407.02 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and raised FY21 guidance.
- Elastic N.V. ESTC rose 3.8% to $164.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q1 results and issued strong sales guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- SelectQuote, Inc. SLQT fell 25.5% to $10.69 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected Q4 earnings.
- Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited RGC fell 10.4% to $41.51 in pre-market trading. Regencell Bioscience shares jumped over 200% on Wednesday on abnormally-high volume.
- Autodesk, Inc. ADSK shares fell 7.3% to $317.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3 guidance.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG fell 6.8% to $2.88 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Wednesday. The company recently reported a Q2 loss of $5.13 per share.
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. TKAT shares fell 5.9% to $10.36 in pre-market trading. Takung Art shares jumped over 56% on Wednesday on high volume.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp. HUT fell 4.9% to $6.70 in pre-market trading after climbing 5% on Wednesday. The company, earlier during the month, reported Q2 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.