- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ARCT shares rose 38.6% to $66.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 earnings and also said ARCT-021 will begin multinational placebo-controlled Phase 3 efficacy study funded & sponsored by a global entity.
- Dynatronics Corporation DYNT rose 34.6% to $1.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong preliminary sales for the fourth quarter.
- BioHiTech Global, Inc. BHTG rose 21.6% to $1.72 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong Q2 sales.
- Myomo, Inc. MYO rose 19.5% to $9.38 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q2 results.
- Fisker Inc. FSR rose 12.4% to $16.89 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley resumed covered on the stock with a Buy rating and a $40 price target and set its bull-case scenario at $90.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU rose 11.6% to $8.35 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly earnings.
- 3D Systems Corporation DDD shares rose 11.2% to $31.52 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter on Monday.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 10% to $37.18 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter. The company said it currently has liquidity availability of more than $2 billion. AMC also announced plans to begin accepting apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin as payment for move tickets and concessions by the end of this year.
- Astra Space, Inc. ASTR shares rose 9.8% to $12.30 in pre-market trading after the company was awarded Orbital Services Program (OSP)-4 contract by the Space Force.
- The9 Limited NCTY shares rose 9.5% to $18.46 in pre-market trading after gaining around 20% on Monday. The9 Limited and KazDigital, a Kazakhstan cryptomining company, recently signed a term sheet on establishment of joint venture.
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. ORMP shares rose 8.7% to $22.92 in pre-market trading after climbing over 15% on Monday. The company’s partner Premas Biotech recently signed a Licensing deal for virus-like particle injectable vaccine technology for Covid-19, with Oravax for commercialization in India.
- Purple Innovation, Inc. PRPL rose 8.3% to $26.81 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a profit in the second quarter. The company also issued FY21 sales guidance.
- SOC Telemed, Inc. TLMD rose 7.5% to $4.90 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Monday.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN shares rose 7.4% to $3.94 in pre-market trading after jumping about 15% on Monday.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON rose 6.1% to $3.00 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Monday.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT rose 5.6% to $31.15 in pre-market trading. The FDA granted Fast Track Designation to Calliditas Therapeutics lead NOX inhibitor candidate setanaxib for primary biliary cholangitis (PBC).
- Kansas City Southern KSU rose 4.3% to $281.00 in pre-market trading following a report suggesting Canadian Pacific plans a new higher bid for the company, near $300 per share.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Metromile, Inc. MILE shares fell 18.7% to $5.67 in pre-market trading after the company reported a wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- SmileDirectClub, Inc. SDC fell 15.8% to $5.64 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results and issued weak FY21 sales guidance.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. FLGT shares fell 15.3% to $93.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results. Fulgent Genetics and Helio Health also reported a partnership to commercialize early cancer detection tests.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RETA fell 14.8% to $104.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings and provided an update on clinical development programs.
- Washington Prime Group Inc. WPG fell 14.3% to $1.44 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH fell 9.4% to $1.44 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat Q2 results. The company also reported the purchase of ProMerchant LLC, Cape Cod Merchant Services LLC and Flow Payments LLC.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS shares fell 8.6% to $2.97 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued FY21 guidance.
- Vuzix Corporation VUZI fell 8.5% to $12.56 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
- Aptinyx Inc. APTX fell 7.8% to $2.38 in pre-market trading ahead of Q2 results.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. LMNL fell 6% to $3.43 in pre-market trading. Liminal BioSciences jumped around 28% on Monday as the company said its subsidiary Prometic Biotherapeutics Inc. entered into a definitive agreement to sell its Rare Pediatric Disease Priority Review Voucher for USD105 million.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX shares fell 5.8% to $16.62 in pre-market trading after the company announced it commenced a public offering of $200 million of common stock and pre-funded warrants.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers