- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST rose 39% to $0.75 in pre-market trading after jumping 10% on Tuesday. The company reported a narrower FY21 loss.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC rose 24.8% to $1.31 in pre-market trading following report of an insider buy of 100,000 shares at $1.06 per share.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc.. TENX rose 16.8% to $2.22 in pre-market trading after Stuart Rich disclosed a 16.84% active stake In the company.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc.. ALZN shares rose 16.1% to $9.75 in pre-market trading after gaining over 3% on Tuesday.
- Score Media and Gaming Inc. SCR shares rose 11.9% to $27.18 in pre-market trading. The Canadian Senate has passed Bill C-218 approving single event sports betting in the country.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE shares rose 11.4% to $1.45 in pre-market trading.
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC TLSA rose 10.8% to $2.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported collaboration agreement with FHI Clinical to conduct a Phase 2 Clinical Trial for treating hospitalized severe COVID-19 Patients with intranasal foralumab, a fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody.
- Petros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PTPI rose 10.4% to $3.43 in pre-market trading after dropping over 11% on Tuesday.
- Loop Industries, Inc. LOOP rose 10% to $14.51 in pre-market trading. Loop Industries announced plans to form a strategic partnership with SK global chemical Co. Ltd to bring sustainable and circular plastics to the Asian market.
- Daré Bioscience, Inc. DARE shares rose 8.6% to $1.53 in pre-market trading after surging over 5% on Tuesday.
- BSQUARE Corporation BSQR rose 7.1% to $2.40 in pre-market trading.
- Metacrine, Inc. MTCR rose 7% to $4.28 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Tuesday.
- Flora Growth Corp. FLGC shares rose 6.7% to $3.58 in pre-market trading. MKM Partners initiated coverage on Flora Growth with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $6.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL rose 5.6% to $2.63 in pre-market trading. Boxlight will rejoin Russell Microcap Index, effective June 28.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV rose 5.2% to $42.05 in pre-market trading after Reuters reported that the company received approval to list on Hong Kong Exchange.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Gemini Therapeutics, Inc. GMTX fell 29% to $6.94 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed initial data from ongoing Phase 2a study of GEM103 in patients with geographic atrophy secondary to dry age-related macular degeneration.
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. EYES fell 17.3% to $5.25 in pre-market trading after the company reported the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares at $5.00 per share.
- Global Self Storage, Inc. SELF fell 13.3% to $5.18 in pre-market trading after the company priced its $6.0 million underwritten public offering of common stock.
- Millendo Therapeutics, Inc. MLND shares fell 10.9% to $1.23 in pre-market trading. Tempest Therapeutics and Millendo Therapeutics reported approval of merger.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF shares fell 10.7% to $14.51 in pre-market trading. Alfi shares jumped over 108% on Tuesday following exclusive Benzinga reporting the company will buyback up to $2 million of its stock.
- AbCellera Biologics Inc. ABCL shares fell 9% to $20.10 in pre-market trading after declining around 3% on Tuesday.
- Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. TRCH fell 8.7% to $6.40 in pre-market trading. Torchlight Energy Resources shares dipped around 30% on Tuesday after the company announced an amendment to its At-The-Market offering deal with Roth Capital. The offering was raised from $100 million to $250 million.
- MeaTech 3D Ltd. MITC fell 8.2% to $7.05 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Tuesday.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI fell 6.9% to $3.93 in pre-market trading after jumping over 18% on Tuesday. The company recently announced LOI to acquire Stateside.
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ADIL fell 6.7% to $2.92 in pre-market trading. Adial Pharmaceuticals gained 9% on Tuesday after the company announced plans to enter genetic testing market following allowance of U.S. patent for genetic diagnostic test.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM fell 5.3% to $20.37 in pre-market trading. Full Truck Alliance shares surged 13% on Tuesday after the company priced 82.5 million American depositary shares (ADS) at $19 per ADS in its initial public offering. One ADS represents 20 ordinary shares.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasInformation TechnologyInternet Software & ServicesPre-Market MoversTop Gainers