- Fossil Group Inc FOSL shares rose 80.9 percent to $16.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- DBV Technologies SA - ADR DBVT shares rose 39.1 percent to $29.02 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the U.S. FDA has agreed that the available efficacy and safety data for Viaskin Peanut supports the submission of a BLA for the treatment of peanut allergy in children four to 11 years of age.
- Zosano Pharma Corp ZSAN rose 37.1 percent to $5.01 in pre-market trading after dropping 23.85 percent on Tuesday.
- Infinity Property and Casualty Corp. IPCC rose 23.4 percent to $118.50 in pre-market trading after Kemper Corp KMPR announced plans to buy the company for $129 per share. Infinity Property and Casualty reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $1.32 per share on revenue of $382.6 million.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. (USA) BLDP rose 13.8 percent to $3.64 in pre-market trading. Ballard announced planned deployment of 500 fuel cell commercial trucks in Shanghai.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc TNDM rose 13.2 percent to $2.75 in pre-market trading. Tandem Diabetes Care reported closing of $69 million underwritten public offering of common stock.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG shares rose 12.2 percent to $282.00 in pre-market trading after announcing Taco Bell CEO Brian Niccol will assume CEO duties at Chipotle.
- Universal Display Corporation OLED shares rose 9.9 percent to $160.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported signing of an OLED material supply agreement with Samsung.
- Wix.Com Ltd WIX rose 9.2 percent to $71.55 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- CAI International Inc CAI rose 8.7 percent to $26.35 in pre-market trading. Wells Fargo upgraded CAI International from Market Perform to Outperform.
- J.Jill Inc JILL rose 8.6 percent to $9.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 7.02 percent on Tuesday.
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources- NEPT rose 7.7 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading after falling 4.41 percent on Tuesday.
- Movado Group, Inc MOV shares rose 7 percent to $32.95 in pre-market trading.
- Twilio Inc TWLO shares rose 6.9 percent to $28.25 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly results.
- Sodastream International Ltd SODA rose 6.2 percent to $83.50 in pre-market trading following strong Q4 earnings.
- Broadcom Ltd AVGO rose 5.8 percent to $259.99.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc TTPH fell 51.2 percent to $2.65 in pre-market trading following negative trial results for Eravacycline. BMO Capital downgraded Tetraphase Pharmaceutical from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Avinger Inc AVGR fell 21.4 percent to $2.10 in the pre-market trading session after dropping 22.16 percent on Tuesday.
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc PIRS shares fell 10.6 percent to $8.45 in pre-market trading after reporting a common stock offering.
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc RARX fell 8.3 percent to $6.00 in pre-market trading after announcing a $50 million common stock offering.
- Gold Fields Limited (ADR) GFI fell 7.9 percent to $3.75 in pre-market trading.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. CAR fell 5.7 percent to $37.85 in pre-market trading after declining 1.59 percent on Tuesday.
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc OHI shares fell 5.1 percent to $25.60 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. ZN fell 4.7 percent to $4.10 in pre-market trading after surging 86.96 percent on Tuesday.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK shares fell 4.1 percent to $7.69 in pre-market trading after rising 2.82 percent on Tuesday.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc HTZ fell 3.8 percent to $17.89 after dropping 7.78 percent on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.