- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed up 11.39% at $0.92
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed up 10.76% at $0.76
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 9.09% at $0.02
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed up 7.49% at $7.61
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed up 5.88% at $0.72
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed down 6.86% at $2.58
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down 6.48% at $0.47
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down 5.71% at $0.08
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed down 5.21% at $0.28
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed down 5.12% at $11.50
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 4.29% at $0.41
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed down 3.72% at $0.35
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares closed down 3.65% at $5.15
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down 3.64% at $0.43
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down 3.26% at $0.88
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF