- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 10.93% at $0.15
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed up 7.44% at $0.03
- 1933 Industries TGIFF shares closed up 5.71% at $0.07
- Body and Mind BMMJ shares closed up 3.89% at $0.35
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed up 3.11% at $2.65
- Indiva NDVAF shares closed up 2.73% at $0.27
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares closed up 2.69% at $10.65
- CV Sciences CVSI shares closed up 2.34% at $0.33
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed down 17.81% at $0.20
- Intec Parent NTC shares closed down 16.68% at $11.29
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed down 11.05% at $0.06
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down 7.41% at $1.25
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down 7.06% at $0.79
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 6.03% at $0.31
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 5.25% at $14.61
- Eastside Distilling EAST shares closed down 4.9% at $3.88
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 3.85% at $9.00
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares closed down 3.79% at $0.86
- Canopy Growth CGC shares closed down 3.22% at $18.91
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down 3.03% at $3.20
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF