- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares gained 7.22%, closing at $6.50 after launching its community impact incubator program.
- HEXO HEXO shares increased by 2.31% to close at $2.21.
- Harvest Health HRVSF shares increased by 8.5% to close at $2.50.
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares rallied by 9.96% to close at $79.83, after reporting YoY net income growth of 314%.
- Akerna KERN shares rose 1.69%, to close at $4.22.
- MediPharm Labs MEDIF shares gained 1.69%, closing at $3.90.
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares rose 9.35%, to close at $3.51.
- Supreme Cannabis Co SPRWF shares gained 4.8%, closing at $0.63.
- Therapix Biosciences TRPX shares increased by 1.24% to close at $2.45.
- Valens Groworks VGWCF shares rose 4.41%, to close at $2.37.
- cbdMD YCBD shares gained 4.16%, closing at $4.01.
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares dropped by 4.02%, to close at $3.58.
- Aphria APHA shares tumbled by 2.63%, eventually closing at $4.82.
- Canopy Growth CGC shares tumbled by 1.75%, eventually closing at $19.08.
- Cronos Group CRON shares fell 4.8% to close at $7.93.
- CannTrust Holdings CTST shares dropped by 8.04%, to close at $1.03.
- Fire & Flower Holdings FFLWF shares dropped by 2.86%, to close at $0.73.
- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares dropped by 9.07%, to close at $3.91.
- GW Pharmaceuticals GWPH shares fell 2.43% to close at $109.04.
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares fell 6.29% to close at $1.08.
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares fell 4.86% to close at $3.52.
- Planet 13 Holdings PLNHF shares fell 1.49% to close at $1.32.
- Pyxus International PYX shares tumbled by 11.18%, eventually closing at $9.22.
- Tilray TLRY shares dropped by 2.84%, to close at $22.24.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares tumbled by 4.3%, eventually closing at $6.45.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.