- Union Gaming upgraded Wynn Resorts, Limited WYNN from Hold to Buy. Wynn Resorts shares rose 4.27 percent to $183.03 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus upgraded Unilever N.V. UN from Hold to Buy. Unilever rose 0.43 percent to $53.43 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Carnival Corporation CCL from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Carnival shares rose 1.92 percent to $67.46 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded DHT Holdings, Inc. DHT from Neutral to Overweight. DHT shares fell 2.39 percent to close at $3.68 on Thursday.
- Moffett Nathanson upgraded DISH Network Corporation DISH from Sell to Neutral. DISH shares rose 0.93 percent to $38.12 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY from Hold to Buy. Occidental Petroleum shares rose 0.49 percent to $65.50 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded KB Home KBH from Market Perform to Outperform. upgraded KB Home shares rose 4.85 percent to $30.25 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded General Mills, Inc. GIS from Neutral to Positive. General Mills shares rose 1.26 percent to $45.01 in pre-market trading.
- Vertical Research upgraded Sonoco Products Company SON from Hold to Buy. Sonoco shares fell 2.77 percent to close at $46.60 on Thursday.
- Jefferies upgraded China Mobile Limited CHL from Underperform to Hold. China Mobile shares fell 0.65 percent to close at $45.51 on Thursday.
- Craig-Hallum downgraded Square, Inc. SQ from Hold to Sell. Square shares fell 2.13 percent to $53.98 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Children's Place, Inc. PLCE from Buy to Underperform. Children's Place shares fell 2.95 percent to $128.10 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. NM from Neutral to Underweight. Navios Maritime shares fell 4.42 percent to $1.08 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Omeros Corporation OMER from Outperform to Neutral. Omeros shares fell 0.13 percent to $15.73 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird downgraded Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. ZBH from Outperform to Neutral. Zimmer Biomet shares fell 2.62 percent to close at $111.38 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan downgraded GasLog Ltd. GLOG from Neutral to Underweight. GasLog shares fell 2.55 percent to close at $17.20 on Thursday.
- H.C. Wainwright downgraded Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. DRNA from Buy to Neutral. Dicerna Pharmaceuticals shares fell 3.42 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Paycom Software, Inc. PAYC from Buy to Hold. Paycom Software shares fell 0.45 percent to $110.23 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Buckeye Partners, L.P. BPL from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Buckeye Partners shares fell 0.84 percent to $39.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Copart, Inc. CPRT with a Buy rating. The price target for Copart is set to $58. Copart closed at $49.87 on Thursday.
- Argus initiated coverage on Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings LH with a Buy rating. The price target for Laboratory Corporation is set to $202. Laboratory Corporation shares closed at $165.70 on Thursday.
- Needham initiated coverage on Talend S.A. TLND with a Buy rating. The price target for Talend is set to $59. Talend shares closed at $49.22 on Thursday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on KAR Auction Services, Inc. KAR with a Buy rating. The price target for KAR Auction is set to $65. KAR Auction shares closed at $53.38 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Wix.com WIX with a Neutral rating. The price target for Wix.com is set to $93. Wix.com shares closed at $84.15 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage on Sun Hydraulics Corporation SNHY with a Buy rating. The price target for Sun Hydraulics is set to $61. Sun Hydraulics shares closed at $54.08 on Thursday.
- Loop Capital initiated coverage on American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. AEO with a Buy rating. The price target for American Eagle is set to $25. American Eagle shares closed at $19.57 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.