- PainReform Ltd. PRFX shares rose 89.5% to $0.9475 in pre-market trading. PainReform reported receipt of extension to Aug. 7, 2023 to meet the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 34.1% to $1.06 in pre-market trading after the company said it will utilize ChatGPT’s technology to enhance JPush, its push notification solution.
- Youdao, Inc. DAO rose 22.2% to $8.46 in pre-market trading. Youdao is expected to report Q4 financial results on February 23.
- OceanPal Inc. OP shares rose 15.7% to $1.39 in pre-market trading. OceanPal recently announced time charter contract with Koch Shipping Pte. Ltd., Singapore for m/v Baltimore with Koch.
- SeaStar Medical Holding Corporation ICU shares rose 13.8% to $5.27 in pre-market trading. SeaStar Medical recently submitted investigational device exemption application to the FDA.
- Manchester United plc MANU rose 13.4% to $23.98 in pre-market trading following a Daily Mail report suggesting Qatari investors could soon make an offer for the company.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH rose 13.2% to $2.13 in pre-market trading after gaining around 32% on Tuesday.
- Fortinet, Inc.. FTNT rose 11.3% to $60.16 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS. The company also issued revenue and EPS guidance with a midpoint above consensus estimates.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH rose 9.6% to $250.78 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong Q1 guidance.
- Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. MGTA rose 9.3% to $0.90 in pre-market trading. Magenta Therapeutics recently announced it will explore strategic alternatives.
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. SINT fell 37.7% to $3.83 in pre-market trading after the company announced pricing of $12 million public offering of 2.15 million units at a price of $5.60/unit
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. LIXT shares fell 24.6% to $1.42 in pre-market trading. Lixte Biotechnology shares jumped 133% on Tuesday after the company reported on findings from a team of scientists that its LB-100, combined with an inhibitor of the WEE1 kinase, caused effective cancer cell killing.
- SeqLL Inc. SQL shares dropped 17.4% to $1.27 in pre-market trading. SeqLL shares jumped 185% on Tuesday after the company announced the establishment of a two-year Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice's Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Lumen Technologies, Inc. LUMN fell 13.4% to $4.31 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO fell 11.5% to $1.21 in pre-market trading after surging 48% on Tuesday.
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. VTGN fell 9.8% to $0.2350 in pre-market after posting Q3 results.
- Renalytix Plc RNLX fell 8.2% to $2.80 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Tuesday.
- Innovative Eyewear, Inc. LUCY fell 8% to $2.87 in pre-market trading. Innovative Eyewear shares gained 22% on Tuesday after the company announced the launch of its Lucyd Lyte 2.0 audio eyewear line.
- Vaccinex, Inc VCNX shares fell 6.6% to $0.5980 in pre-market trading. Vaccinex shares jumped over 8% on Tuesday after the company was granted U.S. patent #11572408: Treatment Of Cancer With A Semaphorin-4D Antibody In Combination With An Epigenetic Modulating Agent.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA fell 6.3% to $1.19 in pre-market trading. Society Pass reported a $2 million buyback program starting Feb. 1.
Now Read This: Fear & Greed Index Moves To 'Extreme Greed' Zone Following Powell Comments
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.