- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL shares rose 44.7% to $0.9902 in pre-market trading after the company reported the U.S. FDA approval of REZLIDHIA (olutasidenib) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia with a susceptible IDH1 mutation.
- MEI Pharma, Inc. MEIP shares rose 22.2% to $0.40 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, posted a narrower quarterly loss.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED rose 17.7% to $3.73 in pre-market trading after jumping 29% on Thursday. Ra Medical Systems, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $4.36 per share.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ rose 13.3% to $0.2450 in pre-market trading. Helbiz Kitchen, a part of Helbiz, partnered to bring food delivery to United States with Kitchen United.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN rose 12.4% to $1.63 in pre-market trading after dropping 7% on Thursday.
- Top Ships Inc. TOPS rose 11.8% to $4.06 in pre-market trading after jumping 20% on Thursday.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA shares rose 10.7% to $0.1959 in pre-market trading. Exela Technologies, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB rose 10.5% to $0.42 in pre-market trading after dipping 56% on Thursday.
- Sensus Healthcare, Inc. SRTS rose 10.4% to $7.34 in pre-market trading. Sensus Healthcare, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results..
- CEVA, Inc. CEVA rose 9.8% to $30.64 in pre-market trading. CEVA, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- Achilles Therapeutics plc ACHL rose 8.7% to $1.90 in pre-market trading after dropping 13% on Thursday.
- CarLotz, Inc. LOTZ rose 7.7% to $0.1799 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, posted a wider quarterly loss.
- UiPath Inc. PATH rose 7.6% to $13.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q3 results and issued strong sales forecast.
- RPC, Inc. RES gained 7.1% to $9.67 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Asana, Inc. ASAN fell 19.3% to $14.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat third-quarter financial results, but issued soft guidance.
- Biophytis S.A. BPTS shares fell 15.5% to $0.4216 in pre-market trading after declining over 25% on Thursday.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL fell 13.7% to $0.3150 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed public offering.
- ObsEva SA OBSV shares fell 11.4% to $0.1880 in pre-market trading after posting a wider-than-expected Q3 loss.
- Otonomy, Inc. OTIC fell 11% to $0.1450 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Thursday.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM fell 9.7% to $0.4814 in pre-market trading. Sonim Technologies shares jumped 29% on Thursday after the company announced a $17 million additional tablet order.
- Zscaler, Inc. ZS shares fell 8.4% to $132.17 in pre-market trading after the company reported first-quarter results.
- Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL fell 6.9% to $42.26 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued weak forecast for the current quarter.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares fell 5.8% to $0.2047 in pre-market trading. Mullen Automotive shares gained 13% on Thursday after the company announced it closed on the acquisition of Electric Last Mile Solutions' assets.
- Veeva Systems Inc. VEEV fell 4.9% to $182.10 in pre-market trading. Veeva posted upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the fourth quarter.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.