- Statera Biopharma, Inc. STAB rose 40.9% to $0.2160 in pre-market trading. Statera Biopharma recently signed a binding Memorandum of Understanding with Holobeam Technologies Inc.
- Energy Focus, Inc EFOI shares rose 31.6% to $0.5312 in pre-market trading. Energy Focus, last month, named Lesley Matt as CEO.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC rose 18.1% to $0.66 in pre-market trading after dipping over 8% on Thursday.
- Veris Residential, Inc. VRE shares rose 18% to $14.65 in pre-market trading. Kushner Cos. offered to acquire Veris Residential for $16 per share, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB rose 16.6% to $0.3389 in pre-market trading. American Rebel shares gained around 5% on Thursday after the company announced it sees $5 million in pro forma Q3 gross revenue.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT rose 13.3% to $13.04 in pre-market trading after dipping 15% on Thursday.
- FaZe Holdings Inc. FAZE shares rose 10.9% to $4.36 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Thursday.
- MEI Pharma, Inc. MEIP rose 9.7% to $0.3583 in pre-market trading. MEI Pharma, last month, posted a FY22 loss of $0.50 per share.
- Weber Inc. WEBR rose 7.9% to $5.60 in pre-market trading.
- Dave Inc. DAVE shares rose 7.7% to $0.35 in pre-market trading. Dave, last month, named Chien-Liang Chou as its New Chief Technology Officer.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI rose 7.3% to $2.64 in pre-market trading after dipping over 10% on Thursday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Immunic, Inc. IMUX shares fell 68.8% to $2.87 in pre-market trading after the company reported pre-planned Phase 1b interim analysis of IMU-935 in Psoriasis patients confounded by high placebo rate.
- Snap Inc. SNAP shares fell 27.2% to $7.86 in pre-market trading after the company reported its slowest sales growth since going public. Snap announced a $500-million buyback Thursday along with its financial results. The company said due to the “operating environment” it will not provide guidance on revenue or adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter.
- Sientra, Inc. SIEN fell 16.6% to $0.3280 in pre-market trading. Sientra recently announced a proposed public offering.
- SVB Financial Group SIVB fell 16.5% to $252.63 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 earnings.
- SenesTech, Inc. SNES shares fell 14.3% to $0.24 in pre-market trading after declining around 18% on Thursday.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation THC fell 14.1% to $46.68 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak forecast for the year.
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KALA fell 13% to $8.70 in pre-market trading. Kala Pharmaceuticals announced a 1-for-50 reverse stock split.
- Robert Half International Inc. RHI shares fell 10.3% to $71.59 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat Q3 earnings.
- Invivyd, Inc. IVVD fell 10.1% to $3.30 in pre-market trading after gaining over 12% on Thursday.
- Zovio Inc ZVO fell 10% to $0.1756 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Thursday.
- Green Giant Inc. GGE shares fell 9.9% to $1.83 in pre-market trading.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR shares fell 8.2% to $48.13 in pre-market trading. The U.S. is reportedly discussing the possibility of subjecting Elon Musk’s companies to national security reviews. Musk has also been locked in a battle over buying Twitter. The U.S. government is reportedly unhappy with the billionaire mobilizing financing from foreign high-net-worth individuals to consummate the deal.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS fell 7.4% to $21.28 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Snap, which gave an uncertain fourth-quarter outlook.
- The Trade Desk, Inc. TTD fell 6.5% to $52.80 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley recently initiated coverage on the stock with an Equal-Weight rating and $60 price target.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.