- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI rose 77.9% to $6.85 in pre-market trading. Adagio Therapeutics said ADG20 (adintrevimab) is the first monoclonal antibody to meet primary endpoints with statistical significance across pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19 and plans to seek U.S. emergency use authorization.
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT rose 37.8% to $1.86 in pre-market trading. Vyant Bio and OrganoTherapeutics reported a strategic collaboration to discover therapeutics to treat Parkinson's disease.
- Direct Digital Holdings, Inc. DRCT shares rose 36.4% to $3.52 in pre-market trading after the company reported a year over year increase in Q4 sales results and issued Q1 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNOA rose 30.1% to $4.37 in pre-market trading. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals launched new urinary tract infection product through distributors in New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX rose 24% to $0.3222 in pre-market trading.
- PropertyGuru Limited PGRU rose 15.2% to $8.20 in pre-market trading. PropertyGuru Group recently named Shyn Yee Ho-Strangas as Managing Director for the Data and Software Solutions (DSS) business.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTC rose 14.1% to $0.3350 in pre-market trading after jumping 45% on Tuesday.
- Qutoutiao Inc. QTT rose 13.3% to $1.96 in pre-market trading.
- Arhaus, Inc. ARHS rose 12.5% to $8.10 in pre-market trading after reporting strong quarterly sales.
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. VIR rose 11% to $25.07 in pre-market trading. Vir Biotechnology will join S&P Smallcap 600 index.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. THMO rose 10.7% to $0.72 in pre-market trading. ThermoGenesis recently said FY21 sales results were down from last year.
- Zhangmen Education Inc. ZME rose 10.7% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- MillerKnoll, Inc. MLKN shares rose 9.5% to $36.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results and issued Q4 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Reed's, Inc. REED rose 8.6% to $0.2962 in pre-market trading. Reed’s is scheduled to host a conference call on Thursday, March 31, 2022 time to discuss the financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. CALA shares fell 33.1% to $0.40 in pre-market trading as the company priced its $10.0 million underwritten public offering of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock.
- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. SDIG fell 29.4% to $7.24 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- Geron Corporation GERN shares fell 18% to $1.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported the pricing of its public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Oblong Inc. OBLG fell 16.8% to $0.70 in pre-market trading. Oblong recently posted a Q4 net loss of $2.71 million.
- CEA Industries Inc. CEAD shares fell 14.3% to $2.27 in pre-market trading after reporting a decline in Q4 sales.
- Chewy, Inc. CHWY fell 14.2% to $43.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN shares fell 12.9% to $0.74 in pre-market trading after the company reported fourth-quarter results.
- Microvast Holdings, Inc. MVST fell 11.3% to $6.58 in pre-market trading following 2021 results.
- SenesTech, Inc. SNES fell 6.5% to $0.72 in pre-market trading after reporting year end results.
- Pearson plc PSO fell 6.4% to $9.80 in pre-market trading. Apollo Global Management said it is unable to reach agreement with Pearson board with regard to a takeover offer.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers