- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. GROM rose 60.5% to $1.53 in pre-market trading.
- StoneCo Ltd. STNE shares rose 23.7% to $11.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NBY rose 18% to $0.33 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Thursday.
- Huize Holding Limited HUIZ rose 17.9% to $1.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results and announced a $5 million share repurchase program.
- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC UPC rose 14.1% to $1.30 in pre-market trading.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO rose 14.1% to $37.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 25% on Thursday.
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation HYMC rose 13% to $1.56 in pre-market trading. Hycroft Mining’s amended 13D filing from Mudrick Capital showed fund raised stake from 24.4 million shares to 37.7 million shares.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM rose 11.1% to $3.37 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Thursday.
- ECMOHO Limited MOHO rose 10.6% to $0.3099 in pre-market trading. ECMOHO recently received approval to transfer to Nasdaq Capital Market.
- View, Inc. VIEW rose 10.1% to $2.08 in pre-market trading after gaining around 14% on Thursday.
- Ucommune International Ltd UK rose 9.6% to $0.2766 in pre-market trading.
- Waterdrop Inc. WDH rose 8.7% to $1.12 in pre-market trading. Waterdrop is expected to report its Q4 unaudited financial results on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- VEON Ltd. VEON rose 8.4% to $0.5772 in pre-market trading. VEON Holdings B.V. reiterated currency election on its ruble-denominated notes.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH rose 8.3% to $2.21 in pre-market trading.
- BigBear.ai Holdings, Inc. BBAI shares fell 18.5% to $6.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued FY22 sales guidance below estimates.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. GLMD shares fell 12.8% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after gaining around 10% on Thursday.
- TD Holdings, Inc. GLG fell 9.9% to $0.2975 in pre-market trading. TD Holdings gained 39% on Thursday after the company reported financial results that were significantly improved year-over-year.
- HEXO Corp. HEXO shares fell 9.9% to $0.5589 in pre-market trading after reporting quarterly results.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN fell 8.8% to $0.4905 in pre-market trading. Sonnet BioTherapeutics recently announced FDA clearance of its IND for SON-1010 for the treatment of advanced solid tumors.
- JOANN Inc. JOAN fell 8.4% to $11.89 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results. Piper Sandler downgraded JOANN from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $12 to $11.
- Kidpik Corp. PIK fell 8% to $4.37 in pre-market trading. Kidpik shares jumped 158% on Thursday after the company reported a partnership with Disney for the release of Cheaper By The Dozen on Disney+.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. METX fell 7.4% to $0.1804 in pre-market trading after surging around 13% on Thursday.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT fell 7.3% to $2.04 in pre-market trading after the company said Q3 sales results were lower year over year.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares fell 7.8% to $80.88 in pre-market trading as the company reported a net loss for the fourth quarter on Thursday. Its net sales increased 6.2% to $1.88 billion, while its gross profit shrank 15.7% during the quarter.
- FedEx Corporation FDX fell 3.6% to $219.80 in pre-market trading. FedEx reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter, while sales exceeded estimates. The company said it expects an adjusted EPS of $20.50 to $21.50.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.