- Verastem, Inc. VSTM rose 30.8% to $3.61 in pre-market trading after the company announced a mini oral presentation highlighting updated data from the ongoing investigator-sponsored Phase 1/2 FRAME study.
- Aprea Therapeutics, Inc. APRE rose 27.3% to $6.44 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Friday.
- SmileDirectClub, Inc. SDC rose 18.8% to $7.96 in pre-market trading after jumping around 12% on Friday.
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CRVS rose 15.4% to $6.14 in pre-market trading. Corvus Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 135% on Friday on abnormally high volume.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SPPI shares rose 11.1% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Friday.
- ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. ZIVO rose 10.4% to $3.09 in pre-market trading after declining around 17% on Friday.
- Amesite Inc. AMST rose 10% to $1.98 in pre-market trading.
- Amesite, last month, reported a contract with Michigan Works! Southeast to provide workforce training.
- Lion Group Holding Ltd. LGHL rose 7.3% to $1.47 in pre-market trading after surging 20% on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ shares fell 12.8% to $15.42 in pre-market trading. Helbiz shares jumped over 96% on Friday after the company announced its media unit has entered into an agreement with FOX Networks to broadcast the Italian Serie B championship across the USA and the Caribbean.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX fell 10.9% to $0.98 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Friday.
- ForgeRock, Inc. FORG shares fell 10.3% to $42.30 in pre-market trading after jumping 29% on Friday. The company priced its IPO at $25 per share.
- Grindrod Shipping Holdings Ltd. GRIN shares fell 9.3% to $16.70 in pre-market trading. Grindrod Shipping reported closing of IVS Bulk financing and IVS Phoenix acquisition.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE fell 8.9% to $36.16 in pre-market trading after declining over 8% on Friday. Greenidge Generation recently with Support.com.
- Laredo Petroleum, Inc. LPI fell 8.6% to $65.91 in pre-market trading. Laredo Petroleum announced signing of purchase and sale agreement to acquire 20,000 net acres in Western Glasscock County from Pioneer Natural Resources for $230 million.
- Golden Ocean Group Limited GOGL fell 8.4% to $10.27 in pre-market trading following a 4% drop on Friday. Golden Ocean Group, last month, reported a second-quarter FY21 revenue increase of 137.2% year-over-year to $275.7 million.
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. SBET shares fell 7.4% to $4.66 in pre-market trading. Sharplink Gaming recently teamed with NFL team Minnesota Vikings to provide its fans with a free-to-play, fantasy-style online game called Pass or Play.
- IronNet, Inc. IRNT fell 7.8% to $27.90 in pre-market trading after dipping 27% on Friday. The company recently reported Q2 earnings results.
- BEST Inc. BEST fell 7.8% to $1.31 in pre-market trading after jumping 9% on Friday.
- X Financial XYF fell 7.7% to $4.43 in pre-market trading after jumping over 20% on Friday. The company, last month, reported Q2 results.
- Air Industries Group AIRI fell 7.3% to $1.02 in pre-market trading.
- Moxian Inc MOXC shares fell 7% to $6.82 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO shares fell 6.9% to $1.48 in pre-market trading. The company's affiliate, eMapgo, recently announced a collaboration with Microsoft to launch autonomous driving services for automakers.
- Vermilion Energy Inc. VET fell 6.7% to $7.12 in pre-market trading.
- AST SpaceMobile, Inc. ASTS shares fell 5.6% to $12.22 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.