- Exicure, Inc. XCUR shares rose 41.5% to $1.91 in pre-market trading. Ipsen and Exicure signed an exclusive collaboration agreement to research, develop, and commercialize novel Spherical Nucleic Acids targeting rare neurodegenerative disorders.
- BSQUARE Corporation BSQR shares rose 23.8% to $3.90 in pre-market trading. Bsquare is set to release its financial results for the second quarter on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI rose 16.8% to $3.89 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- Lava Therapeutics B.V. LVTX shares rose 14.8% to $6.35 in pre-market trading after dipping over 26% on Friday. The company recently appointed Amy Garabedian as general counsel and corporate secretary.
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP shares rose 11.2% to $7.08 in pre-market trading. Erytech Pharma shares jumped around 55% on Friday after the company announced it was granted US FDA Fast Track Designation for eryaspase in hypersensitive ALL.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NBY shares rose 9.4% to $0.75 in pre-market trading. Shares of mask, PPE and respiratory product makers traded higher on Friday after CDC documents warned the COVID-19 Delta variant appears to be as contagious as chickenpox.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP rose 8.6% to $16.49 in pre-market trading. The Nation of Georgia's Prime Minister and Minister of Health recently issued an Emergency Use Authorization for NRx Pharmaceuticals intravenous Zyesami (aviptadil) to treat critical COVID-19 patients.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc.AFRM shares rose 8.1% to $60.88 in pre-market trading after dropping over 7% on Friday. Affirm is set to report Q4 earnings on September 9.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INFI rose 7.6% to $2.28 in pre-market trading. The company was recently granted European patent specification for 'Heterocyclic Compounds And Uses Thereof.'
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. ITP rose 7.6% to $0.47 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Friday.
- Tyme Technologies, Inc. TYME rose 6.1% to $1.21 in pre-market trading. Tyme Technologies shares recently announced the USPTO has granted additional patent claims related to the company's metabolomic technology platform.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB shares rose 6% to $2.47 in pre-market trading after declining around 3% on Friday.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 5.4% to $2.77 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported strong SMB user growth with over 2x new sign-ups.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV rose 4.8% to $42.49 in pre-market trading as the company reported a jump in monthly deliveries as strong demand for the company's electric sports sedan P7 from China's young buyers lifted sales.
- Li Auto Inc. LI shares rose 3.7% to $34.62 in pre-market trading. Li Auto reported delivery of 8,589 Li ONEs in July, up 251.3% year over year.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- ECMOHO Limited MOHO fell 16.7% to $1.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed underwritten public offering of American Depositary Shares.
- Aemetis, Inc. AMTX shares fell 8.8% to $8.00 in pre-market trading after dropping over 7% on Friday.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN fell 6.6% to $7.73 in pre-market trading. Marin Software reported an adjusted loss of $0.21 per share for the second quarter, versus a year-ago loss of $0.36 per share. Its net revenues dropped 16% year-over-year to $6.1 million.
- Sentage Holdings Inc. SNTG fell 6.4% to $5.15 in pre-market trading after jumping over 17% on Friday.
- Ucommune International Ltd UK fell 5.7% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after climbing around 12% o Friday. The company recently signed a cooperation agreement for asset-light project at the Beijing Asia Financial Center.
- Square, Inc. SQ fell 5.2% to $234.51 in pre-market trading. Square reported that it saw “significant growth” in Bitcoin revenue during the second quarter. The company said Bitcoin revenue rose 3x year-over-year to $2.72 billion in the second quarter of 2021, while gross profit from the apex cryptocurrency was $55 million, or nearly 2% of Bitcoin revenue. The company also announced plans to purchase the “buy now, pay later” service provider Afterpay Limited, which is publicly listed in Australia.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.