- CSS Industries, Inc. CSS rose 73% to $8.11 in pre-market trading after the company reported acquisition by IG Design Group for $9.40 per share in cash.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS rose 42.3% to $2.86 in pre-market trading.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 16.6% to $6.69 in pre-market trading after climbing 20.08% on Friday.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF shares rose 16.5% to $3.18 in pre-market trading.
- CounterPath Corporation CPAH rose 12.5% to $2.97 in pre-market trading.
- Mechel PAO MTL rose 9% to $3.40 in pre-market trading.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO rose 8.7% to $4.63 in pre-market trading after gaining 11.81% on Friday.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. ZN rose 8.1% to $0.36 in pre-market trading.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TTNP shares rose 7.8% to $0.36 in pre-market trading after gaining 33.60% on Friday.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMRX rose 5.8% to $5.40 in pre-market trading.
- Kaleido BioSciences, Inc. KLDO rose 4.9% to $5.16 in pre-market trading.
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. GILT rose 4% to $9.51 in pre-market trading.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND shares rose 4% to $113.51 in pre-market trading.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA FMS shares rose 2.5% to $38.52 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited ZNH shares fell 17.7% to $28.15 in pre-market trading following the outbreak of a coronavirus in the country. Travel is anticipated to be hurt by the outbreak, as China mandates fever screenings at airports.
- McDermott International, Inc. MDR shares fell 13.3% to $0.61 in pre-market trading following Bloomberg report that the company may file for bankruptcy.
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. OPNT fell 11.6% to $11.87 in pre-market trading.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM fell 10.4% to $34.88 in pre-market trading.
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 9.9% to $48.70 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Huazhu Group Limited HTHT fell 9.7% to $35.50 in pre-market trading.
- iMedia Brands, Inc. IMBI fell 8.3% to $4.11 in pre-market trading after surging 42.22% on Friday.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA fell 7.9% to $43.00 in pre-market trading.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU fell 7.1% to $126.20 in the pre-market trading session.
- Seadrill Limited SDRL fell 7.1% to $1.69 in pre-market trading.
- Tailored Brands, Inc. TLRD fell 6% to $4.20 in pre-market trading.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. BLDP fell 5.5% to $11.38 in pre-market trading after rising 8.86% on Friday.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI fell 5.4% to $11.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.73% on Friday. LIZHI priced its 4.1 million ADS IPO at $11 per ADS.
- Philip Morris International Inc. PM fell 4.4% to $84.80 in pre-market trading.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU fell 4.4% to $11.64 in pre-market trading.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited LFC fell 4.1% to $13.62 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.