- CSS Industries, Inc. CSS rose 73% to $8.11 in pre-market trading after the company reported acquisition by IG Design Group for $9.40 per share in cash.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS rose 42.3% to $2.86 in pre-market trading.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 16.6% to $6.69 in pre-market trading after climbing 20.08% on Friday.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF shares rose 16.5% to $3.18 in pre-market trading.
- CounterPath Corporation CPAH rose 12.5% to $2.97 in pre-market trading.
- Mechel PAO MTL rose 9% to $3.40 in pre-market trading.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO rose 8.7% to $4.63 in pre-market trading after gaining 11.81% on Friday.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. ZN rose 8.1% to $0.36 in pre-market trading.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TTNP shares rose 7.8% to $0.36 in pre-market trading after gaining 33.60% on Friday.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMRX rose 5.8% to $5.40 in pre-market trading.
- Kaleido BioSciences, Inc. KLDO rose 4.9% to $5.16 in pre-market trading.
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. GILT rose 4% to $9.51 in pre-market trading.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND shares rose 4% to $113.51 in pre-market trading.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA FMS shares rose 2.5% to $38.52 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited ZNH shares fell 17.7% to $28.15 in pre-market trading following the outbreak of a coronavirus in the country. Travel is anticipated to be hurt by the outbreak, as China mandates fever screenings at airports.
- McDermott International, Inc. MDR shares fell 13.3% to $0.61 in pre-market trading following Bloomberg report that the company may file for bankruptcy.
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. OPNT fell 11.6% to $11.87 in pre-market trading.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM fell 10.4% to $34.88 in pre-market trading.
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 9.9% to $48.70 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Huazhu Group Limited HTHT fell 9.7% to $35.50 in pre-market trading.
- iMedia Brands, Inc. IMBI fell 8.3% to $4.11 in pre-market trading after surging 42.22% on Friday.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARNA fell 7.9% to $43.00 in pre-market trading.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU fell 7.1% to $126.20 in the pre-market trading session.
- Seadrill Limited SDRL fell 7.1% to $1.69 in pre-market trading.
- Tailored Brands, Inc. TLRD fell 6% to $4.20 in pre-market trading.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. BLDP fell 5.5% to $11.38 in pre-market trading after rising 8.86% on Friday.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI fell 5.4% to $11.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.73% on Friday. LIZHI priced its 4.1 million ADS IPO at $11 per ADS.
- Philip Morris International Inc. PM fell 4.4% to $84.80 in pre-market trading.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU fell 4.4% to $11.64 in pre-market trading.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited LFC fell 4.1% to $13.62 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.