- Livewell Canada Inc LMLLF shares closed up 12.87% at $0.06
- Eastside Distilling EAST shares closed up 9.6% at $3.88
- General Cannabis CANN shares closed up 9.25% at $0.59
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed up 3.62% at $9.16
- Meridian Bioscience VIVO shares closed up 3.31% at $18.73
- Body and Mind BMMJ shares closed up 2.27% at $0.36
- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed down 17.2% at $0.33
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down 12.71% at $0.81
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed down 11.68% at $0.74
- MariMed MRMD shares closed down 8.85% at $0.76
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 8.51% at $0.76
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed down 8.23% at $0.04
- Tetra Bio Pharma TBPMF shares closed down 8.03% at $0.21
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed down 7.66% at $2.53
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed down 6.86% at $0.20
- Harvest Health HRVSF shares closed down 6.86% at $3.68
- Alcanna LQSIF shares closed down 6.37% at $5.00
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 5.22% at $10.54
- ESCO Technologies ESE shares closed down 5% at $90.25
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF