U.S. stocks traded mostly higher, with the Dow Jones gaining more than 150 points on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. HUDI shares tumbled 88.4% to $20.82 after the company reported pricing of $25 million registered direct offering.
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV dipped 27.6% to $22.66 after the company reported its VERVE-101 IND application was placed on hold by the FDA. The company also reported Q3 earnings results.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated RBA fell 19% to $50.44 after the company announced it will acquire IAA in a stock and cash transaction valued at roughly $7.3 billion.
- First Watch Restaurant Group, Inc. FWRG dropped 18.4% to $13.20 after the company posted Q3 results.
- Carvana Co. CVNA declined 14.4% to $7.50 on continued weakness after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 financial results last Thursday. The company reported a year-over-year decrease in both revenue and retail units sold.
- LSB Industries, Inc. LXU fell 14.4% to $14.20 after the company announced a secondary offering of 14.35 million shares of common stock by a selling stockholder with the company repurchasing 3.5 million of the shares.
- Redfin Corporation RDFN dropped 13.5% to $3.4750 after Oppenheimer downgraded the stock from Perform to Underperform.
- Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. RUTH declined 12% to $16.68. Raymond James downgraded Ruth's Hospitality Group from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
- Beam Therapeutics Inc. BEAM dropped 11.3% to $37.96 after the company reported a wider Q3 loss.
- HireRight Holdings Corporation HRT dropped 11.3% to $7.08. HireRight Holdings recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- Palantir Technologies Inc. PLTR dipped 9.6% to $7.16 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Choice Hotels International, Inc. CHH dropped 9.1% to $116.68 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. THS fell 7.6% to $44.88 after the company reported Q3 financial results.
- Shift4 Payments, Inc. FOUR declined 7.5% to $37.13. Shift4 Payments reported third-quarter FY22 gross revenue growth of 45% year-on-year to $547.3 million, missing the consensus of $550.4 million.
- Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE fell 6.8% to $86.32. Expedia recently reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- FAT Brands Inc. FAT shares fell 5.1% to $7.31. FAT Brands announced withdrawal of proposed common stock offering.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.