- View, Inc. VIEW rose 23.2% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Wednesday.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN shares rose 16.5% to $0.6532 in pre-market trading after reporting unaudited first half 2022 financial results.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB rose 16.1% to $0.3381 in pre-market trading. Verb Technology shares dropped around 13% on Wednesday after the company announced a $4 million registered direct offering.
- ESSA Pharma Inc. EPIX rose 16% to $5.57 in pre-market trading after jumping 180% on Wednesday. ESSA Pharma recently highlighted updates results from the Phase 1/2 study of EPI-7386 with Enzalutamide At the 29th Annual Prostate Cancer Foundation Scientific Retreat.
- ServiceNow, Inc. NOW rose 12.4% to $412.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Kirkland's, Inc. KIRK shares rose 10.8% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after declining 3% on Wednesday.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAS rose 10.5% to $0.1345 in pre-market trading after dropping around 10% on Wednesday.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. TDOC shares rose 9.3% to $29.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Healthcare Triangle, Inc. HCTI rose 7.7% to $0.3550 in pre-market trading after dipping around 20% on Wednesday.
- OneMain Holdings, Inc. OMF rose 7.5% to $35.00 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Aegon N.V.. AEG rose 7.2% to $4.63 in pre-market trading. Aegon announced plans to combine its Dutch operations with a.s.r.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL rose 7.1% to $0.7140 in pre-market trading. Redhill Biopharma recently announced its oral broad-acting antiviral, Opaganib, was granted a new COVID-19 treatment patent.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV BUD shares rose 6.8% to $50.45 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Kalera Public Limited Company KAL shares fell 59.1% to $0.0860 in pre-market trading. Kalera priced its 68 million unit public offering at $0.13 per unit.
- Wolfspeed, Inc. WOLF fell 24.2% to $80.70 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q2 sales guidance below estimates.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. META shares fell 20.1% to $103.68 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and issued Q4 revenue guidance with a midpoint below estimates. The company also guided FY23 expenses of $96 billion to $101 billion.
- Align Technology, Inc. ALGN fell 18.8% to $179.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC fell 17.3% to $0.3475 in pre-market trading after the company announced voluntary Nasdaq delisting.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT fell 15.4% to $0.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 37% on Wednesday.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares fell 12.8% to $1.42 in pre-market trading after jumping 43% on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS shares fell 9.8% to $4.32 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse Group posted a Q3 loss of $1.58 per share.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc.. BNGO fell 9.4% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Wednesday.
- STMicroelectronics N.V. STM fell 6.8% to $32.23 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Tricida, Inc. TCDA fell 6.7% to $0.4359 in pre-market trading after declining 15% on Wednesday.
- LendingClub Corporation LC shares fell 5.8% to $10.98 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q4 guidance below estimates.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.