- Heart Test Laboratories, Inc. HSCS rose 92.9% to $3.28 in pre-market trading following’s Wednesday IPO.
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc. ELMS rose 27.1% to $0.1790 in pre-market trading after declining around 15% on Wednesday. Electric Last Mile Solutions recently announced plans to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Senti Biosciences, Inc. SNTI rose 19% to $2.44 in pre-market trading after declining around 15% on Wednesday.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX rose 18.6% to $13.00 in pre-market trading after gaining around 9% on Wednesday.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI rose 17.1% to $0.3560 in pre-market trading.
- GreenPower Motor Company Inc. GP shares rose 14.5% to $3.88 in pre-market trading.
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. APLT rose 12.7% to $1.24 in pre-market trading.
- Qualigen Therapeutics, Inc. QLGN shares rose 12.2% to $0.68 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Wednesday.
- Embark Technology, Inc. EMBK rose 11.5% to $0.7267 in pre-market trading.
- Secoo Holding Limited SECO shares rose 11.1% to $0.25 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Wednesday.
- Gamida Cell Ltd. GMDA rose 9.3% to $2.11 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Wednesday.
- BARK, Inc. BARK rose 8.9% to $1.59 in pre-market trading.
- Sidus Space, Inc. SIDU rose 8.5% to $5.08 in pre-market trading. Sidus Space shares jumped 225% on Wednesday after the company announced it is part of Collins Aerospace team which was awarded NASA's Exploration Extravehicular Activity services contract with a potential value of $3.5 billion.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RYTM rose 8.1% to $3.73 in pre-market trading. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals recently presented initial data from long-term extension trial evaluating setmelanotide in rare genetic diseases of obesity at ENDO 2022.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Cango Inc. CANG shares fell 29.8% to $2.27 in pre-market trading.
- AC Immune SA ACIU fell 15.4% to $2.42 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on Alzheimer’s Prevention Initiative study evaluating crenezumab in Autosomal Dominant Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. XERS fell 14.7% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after surging 8% on Wednesday.
- Cepton, Inc. CPTN fell 12.4% to $1.27 in pre-market trading. Cepton, is set to join the Russell 3000® Index.
- Zhong Yang Financial Group Limited TOP shares fell 12.2% to $27.25 in pre-market trading after jumping 41% on Wednesday.
- Calithera Biosciences, Inc. CALA shares fell 10.9% to $2.45 in pre-market trading. Calithera Biosciences recently announced a 1-for-20 reverse stock split.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. KTRA shares fell 10.1% to $0.21 in pre-market trading. Kintara Therapeutics shares jumped 25% on Wednesday after the FDA granted Fast Track Designation to the company’s VAL-083.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN fell 9.5% to $0.9228 in pre-market trading. Kaixin Auto Holdings recently hired Mr. Lei Gu as the strategic advisor to lead development of its new energy vehicle business.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS fell 9.1% to $17.25 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 10% on Wednesday.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. PHG fell 8.9% to $20.59 in pre-market trading.
- Missfresh Limited MF fell 8.5% to $0.2263 in pre-market trading.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY fell 8.5% to $0.2706 in pre-market trading after dipping 15% on Wednesday.
- Tenon Medical, Inc. TNON fell 8.3% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after jumping over 12% on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.