- Decisionpoint Systems, Inc. DPSI shares rose 32.3% to $8.85 in pre-market trading after declining over 4% on Friday.
- GlucoTrack, Inc. GCTK rose 16.1% to $3.25 in pre-market trading following a 4% decline on Friday.
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc MREO rose 15.5% to $0.6725 in pre-market trading.
- FibroGen, Inc. FGEN rose 10.5% to $9.29 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Friday.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited BAOS rose 9.7% to $0.5291 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Friday.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX rose 9.5% to $2.06 in pre-market trading. Better Therapeutics is expected to release its Q1 financial results on Friday, May 13, 2022.
- Zanite Acquisition Corp. ZNTE rose 8.3% to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST shares rose 7.8% to $1.10 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust PEI shares fell 14.9% to $0.3880 in pre-market trading after dropping 12% on Friday. Pennsylvania REIT, last week, posted Q1 FFO of $(0.06).
- Argo Blockchain plc ARBK shares fell 14.1% to $6.48 in pre-market trading after the company issued April operational update.
- Rivian Automotive, Inc. RIVN fell 10.5% to $25.75 in pre-market trading following report Ford is selling 8 million shares. Unknown seller is selling 13 million to 15 million shares.
- Tanzanian Gold Corporation TRX fell 10.1% to $0.2784 in pre-market trading.
- Sidus Space, Inc. SIDU fell 9.7% to $2.70 in pre-market trading. Sidus Space shares jumped over 50% on Friday after the company announced a a memorandum of understanding with Dhruva Space to expand its partnership to further the commercialization of space technologies and services.
- Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited HMY shares fell 9.1% to $3.57 in pre-market trading.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM shares fell 9% to $0.7052 in pre-market trading.
- EMCORE Corporation EMKR fell 8.9% to $2.96 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday.
- OceanPal Inc. OP fell 8.8% to $0.5328 in pre-market trading.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON fell 8.4% to $1.84 in pre-market trading after dropping 5% on Friday.
- Canaan Inc. CAN fell 7.3% to $3.80 in pre-market trading after gaining 15% on Friday.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated MSTR fell 7.1% to $273.50 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.