- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP shares rose 88.4% to $2.30 in pre-market trading. Erytech Pharma recently announced publication of results from Eryapasse Phase 2 trial as treatment for hypersensitive ALL in the British Journal of Haematology.
- Cango Inc. CANG rose 23.7% to $2.92 in pre-market trading. Cango, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON rose 15.7% to $3.15 in pre-market trading. The company, on Friday, priced its IPO at $4.35 per share.
- TC Biopharm (Holdings) Plc TCBP rose 15% to $1.30 in pre-market trading. TC Biopharm recently registered the U.K. trademark CryoTC for its proprietary process for freezing and thawing its lead oncology product, OmnImmune.
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. AIM rose 14.8% to $1.17 in pre-market trading. AIM ImmunoTech recently issued summary of Ampligen data.
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited CENN rose 14.1% to $1.94 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- Quantum Computing, Inc. QUBT rose 11.8% to $1.99 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Friday.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation SIMO rose 9% to $84.00 in pre-market trading after Bloomberg reported that the company exploring a potential sale amid takeover interest.
- Shift Technologies, Inc. SFT rose 9.1% to $1.68 in pre-market trading. Shift is expected to report its financial results for the first quarter 2022, on May 10, 2022.
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc. XRTX rose 8.9% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. XORTX Therapeutics, last month, announced the submission of a Patent Cooperation Treaty patent application seeking international patent protection for the patent entitled "Compositions and Methods for Enhancing Anti-Vi."
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. GNCA rose 8.8% to $0.4550 in pre-market trading.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares rose 7.2% to $2.38 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Friday.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR rose 6.9% to $2.93 in pre-market trading.
- Ardelyx, Inc. ARDX rose 6.9% to $0.7998 in pre-market trading. Ardelyx recently amended its license agreement, initially executed in 2017, granting Kyowa Kirin exclusive rights to develop and commercialize Ardelyx's tenapanor for cardiorenal diseases, including hyperphosphatemia, in Japan.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. CELP fell 27.5% to $0.4666 in pre-market trading after the company said an affiliate of Argonaut Private Equity has acquired 100% of Cypress’s senior secured debt from the seven existing lenders.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VLON fell 15.4% to $1.92 in pre-market trading. Vallon Pharmaceuticals shares jumped more than 100% on Friday after the company announced a review of strategic alternatives.
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. CRXT shares fell 13.7% to $1.55 in pre-market trading after dropping 22% on Friday. The company recently announced it will present new data on JATENZO at the Androgen Society 4th Annual Meeting.
- KemPharm, Inc. KMPH shares fell 13.3% to $4.10 in pre-market trading after jumping around 12% on Friday. The company recently doses first subject in Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating cardiovascular safety of serdexmethylphenidate.
- Moving iMage Technologies, Inc. MITQ fell 12.5% to $1.39 in pre-market trading. Moving iMage Technologies shares climbed 38% on Friday after the company and SNDBX announced a strategic partnership to bring the full theatre experience to the gaming and e-Sports market.
- Forge Global Holdings, Inc. FRGE fell 12.4% to $12.30 in pre-market trading after climbing 20% on Friday.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN fell 11.5% to $2.38 in pre-market trading after climbing around 27% on Friday. Cyngn recently announced the official launch of DriveMod Kit, a turnkey autonomous vehicle solution
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS fell 10.3% to $0.2960 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Friday.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. PHG shares fell 9.7% to $27.39 in pre-market trading. Philips reported a first-quarter FY22 sales growth of 2.6% year-on-year to €3.9 billion.
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. UP fell 8.4% to $2.77 in pre-market trading. Wheels Up Experience is expected to release its Q1 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 12, 2022.
- JE Cleantech Holdings Limited JCSE fell 8.4% to $17.40 in pre-market trading. The company, on Friday, priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Taseko Mines Limited TGB shares fell 8% to $1.85 in pre-market trading after dropping 5% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.