- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN rose 45.4% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported progress on solid-state polymer battery pack development.
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. REGI rose 32.6% to $58.09 in pre-market trading. Chevron announced an agreement to acquire Renewable Energy Group for $61.50 per share.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN rose 31.8% to $1.99 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Friday.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF rose 21.3% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after climbing 23% on Friday.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO rose 15% to $0.3679 in pre-market trading.
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. VGFC rose 13.8% to $0.60 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP shares rose 13.3% to $2.38 in pre-market trading after jumping around 34% on Friday.
- Seritage Growth Properties SRG rose 11.6% to $10.29 in pre-market trading. Seritage Growth Properties is exploring strategic alternatives including a sale of the company, Bloomberg said.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO shares rose 11.5% to $13.37 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Friday.
- Mynaric AG MYNA rose 11.3% to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- Elbit Systems Ltd. ESLT rose 11.1% to $198.22 in pre-market trading.
- AAR Corp. AIR rose 10.2% to $48.01 in pre-market trading.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX rose 8.2% to $1.19 in pre-market trading. Quoin Pharmaceuticals recently signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Neopharm for its lead asset, QRX003, for netherton syndrome.
- Asensus Surgical, Inc. ASXC rose 7.1% to $0.8140 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to release quarterly earnings after the closing bell today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. NM rose 7% to $4.11 in pre-market trading.
- AMTD International Inc. AMTD rose 6.1% to $4.00 in pre-market trading. AMTD International recently completed its purchase of a majority stake in AMTD Digital.
- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. GMBL shares fell 39.1% to $0.7063 in pre-market trading. Esports Entertainment Group priced its underwritten public offering of 15 million shares and accompanying warrants to buy 15 million shares.
- Yandex N.V. YNDX shares fell 21.3% to $14.90 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Friday.
- Ozon Holdings PLC OZON fell 19% to $9.40 in pre-market trading. Ozon Holdings said its banking subsidiary Ozon Bank was included in the specially designated nationals and blocked persons list by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the US Treasury Department.
- HeadHunter Group PLC HHR fell 15.5% to $12.70 in pre-market trading .
- VEON Ltd. VEON shares fell 15.2% to $0.6825 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.
- QIWI plc QIWI fell 12.7% to $4.94 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Friday.
- ING Groep N.V. ING shares fell 10.1% to $11.56 in pre-market trading.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC shares fell 10% to $1.80 in pre-market trading.
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS fell 8.8% to $0.62 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Friday.
- Inspirato Incorporated ISPO fell 7.4% to $50.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 50% on Friday.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX fell 7% to $2.65 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results and announced the voluntary withdrawal and planned near-term resubmission of the company's New Drug Application for sotagliflozin.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.