- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY rose 56.4% to $26.20 in pre-market trading on the heels of three new announcements from the company outlining strategic plans to help with its turnaround. Bed Bath & Beyond increased the amount of its three-year share buyback to $1 billion and also announced the launch of a new digital marketplace to expand in the Home & Baby categories. Bed Bath & Beyond and Kroger announced a collaboration for a national e-commerce experience and in-store pilot.
- R. R. Donnelley & Sons Company RRD rose 29.6% to $8.55 in pre-market trading. Chatham Asset Management increased its offer to acquire R.R. Donnelley to $9.00-9.50 per share in cash.
- Glaukos Corporation GKOS shares rose 22.1% to $55.01 in pre-market trading. Glaukos is expected to release Q3 financial results after the market close on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. IRTC rose 17.2% to $ 90.02 in pre-market trading. iRhythm Technologies commented on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Calendar Year 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule.
- Lyft, Inc. LYFT rose 15.8% to $52.47 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO rose 13.6% to $2.67 in pre-market trading. ION Geophysical is expected to release its Q3 financial results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after the market closes.
- Cerus Corporation CERS rose 13.5% to $7.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and raised guidance.
- Aura Biosciences, Inc. AURA shares rose 9.8% to $18.90 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $14 per share.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 7.2% to $41.59 in pre-market trading.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER shares rose 6.3% to $45.60 in pre-market trading following Lyft's Q3 earnings results.
- Camping World Holdings, Inc. CWH rose 5.8% to $41.05 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q3 results and raised FY21 EBITDA guidance.
- Devon Energy Corporation DVN rose 5.8% to $44.40 in pre-market trading following strong quarterly results. The company also reported a $1 billion buyback program.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TMBR fell 22.4% to $0.6212 in pre-market trading after the company reported an offering of common stock.
- Zillow Group, Inc. Z shares fell 17% to $72.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results and said it will wind down its 'Zillow Offers' service.
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. CRDL fell 14.7% to $2.91 in pre-market trading. Cardiol Therapeutics filed preliminary prospectus supplement for proposed public offering of units.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares fell 14.4% to $3.93 in pre-market trading. Nxt-ID is expected to release its third quarter 2021 financial and operating results before the market opens on Friday, November 12, 2021.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. ATVI shares fell 11.8% to $68.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL fell 11.8% to $3.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Nutriband Inc. NTRB shares fell 10.9% to $6.05 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Tuesday.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH fell 8.8% to $1.56 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Qualtrics International Inc. XM shares fell 8.5% to $43.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported an offering of roughly 21.48 million common shares.
- Exact Sciences Corporation EXAS fell 8.5% to $87.47 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results. Raymond James downgraded Exact Sciences from Strong Buy to Outperform and lowered the price target from $160 to $130.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. AVCT fell 7.9% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported $5 million equity financing with an institutional investor.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited BAOS fell 7.9% to $1.75 in pre-market trading after jumping over 20% on Tuesday.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. CAR shares fell 6% to $335.65 in pre-market trading. Avis Budget Group shares climbed 108% on Tuesday after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS and sales results and added $1 billion to its buyback.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.