- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 39% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Monday.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN rose 36.8% to $10.26 in pre-market trading after jumping around 97% on Monday. Marin Software, last week, announced it has added the ability to manage Instacart Ads to its flagship MarinOne platform.
- Universe Pharmaceuticals INC UPC shares rose 17.8% to $3.45 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Monday. Universe Pharmaceuticals, last month, entered into Letter of Intent for strategic cooperation with Kitanihon Pharmaceutical.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI rose 16.7% to $6.40 in pre-market trading. Digital Brands, on Monday, reported first-quarter FY21 revenue of $408 thousand, down 84% year-on-year.
- BSQUARE Corporation BSQR shares rose 16.4% to $3.05 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Monday.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX rose 15.6% to $1.93 in pre-market trading.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI shares rose 12.6% to $16.00 in pre-market trading. The buyer consortium commenced a solicitation of consents from shareholders of Hollysys Automation Technologies regarding the Consortium’s proposed acquisition of the Company.
- Auddia Inc. AUUD shares rose 8.7% to $6.40 in pre-market trading after surging over 43% on Monday.
- Amesite Inc. AMST rose 8.6% to $2.79 in pre-market trading.
- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. STRR rose 7.2% to $3.29 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Monday.
- Wireless Telecom Group, Inc. WTT rose 6% to $3.59 in pre-market trading after gaining over 30% on Monday. Last week, Wireless Telecom Group’s Boonton brand forayed the signal generation market by introducing the SGX1000 RF Signal Generator.
- High Tide Inc. HITI rose 5% to $8.60 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Morgan Stanley MS shares rose 3.1% to $90.41 in pre-market trading after the company announced it raised its quarterly dividend from $0.35 to $0.70 per share and announced a $12 billion buyback.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Celcuity Inc. CELC shares fell 15.2% to $26.24 in pre-market trading after the company priced its underwritten public offering of 2,250,000 shares at $25.00 per share.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 7.7% to $0.9320 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma’s filing showed registration for $30 million common stock offering.
- Aligos Therapeutics, Inc. ALGS fell 7.4% to $22.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering of 4 million shares of common stock.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. IGC fell 4.4% to $1.57 in pre-market trading after dropping 3% on Monday.
- Monaker Group, Inc. MKGI shares fell 4.2% to $2.26 in pre-market trading. Monaker Group recently filed for mixed shelf of up to $100 million.
- Graybug Vision, Inc. GRAY shares fell 4% to $5.86 in pre-market trading after climbing 17% on Monday.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc.. RETO fell 4% to $1.20 in pre-market trading. ReTo Eco-Solutions, last week, announced a $43.7 million project to conduct annual iron ore tailings treatment.
- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. NTLA fell 3.7% to $128.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported a proposed public offering of $400 million shares of common stock. Intellia Therapeutics shares jumped 50% on Monday after the company announced positive data for its investigational CRISPR therapy.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS fell 3.4% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.