- Welbilt, Inc. WBT shares jumped 34.8% to $21.06 after The Middleby Corporation announced plans to acquire the company.
- Acme United Corporation ACU gained 24% to $47.01. Acme United recently reported better-than-expected Q1 sales.
- GreenBox POS GBOX climbed 21.7% to $9.26. GreenBox POS recently announced the appointment of public accounting veteran Ben Chung as its new CFO and fraud and risk management veteran Bryan Rowland as Head of Risk Management.
- Tiptree Inc. TIPT gained 19.5% to $13.40 after climbing 12% on Tuesday.
- inTEST Corporation INTT shares climbed 17.8% to $11.24.
- Mogo Inc. MOGO gained 15.6% to $7.89.
- Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. WLMS jumped 15.3% to $4.2882. The company, last month, reported Q4 results.
- Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. NGA surged 15% to $15.18.
- Skillz Inc. SKLZ rose 14.5% to $14.37.
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited AIH rose 14.5% to $6.13. The company recently reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR gained 13.3% to $4.70. Hearing Motley Fool named the stock a 'must buy.'
- Sierra Metals Inc. SMTS rose 13.2% to $3.1934. The company, last week, released Q1 results.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS gained 13.2% to $11.77.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA surged 13% to $36.31 following Q1 earnings.
- TransMedics Group, Inc. TMDX jumped 12.2% to $28.08. The company recently announced the FDA advisory committee panel voted 12 to 5 that the benefits of the OCS Heart System outweigh the risks.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT rose 12.2% to $3.6250. Support.com recently announced the purchase of a Bitcoin mining company.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE gained 12% to $1.3998.
- Arrival ARVL rose 9.1% to $14.20 after dropping over 6% on Tuesday.
- Uxin Limited UXIN rose 9% to $1.33.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG shares climbed 6.9% to $866.85 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- PHX Minerals Inc. PHX rose 6.7% to $2.3262 after adding around 8% on Tuesday. The company, last week, announced a 5 million share common stock offering.
- Stride Inc LRN shares rose 6.5% to $32.50 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp EW rose 4.4% to $93.56 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued strong guidance.
- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD tumbled 27.7% to $4.3599. The company’s shares jumped over 50% on Tuesday after the company priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Unique Fabricating, Inc. UFAB shares dropped 23.4% to $3.87 after the company swung to a loss in the fourth quarter.
- Digital Ally, Inc. DGLY fell 12.4% to $1.7020. Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted Tuesday of second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the death of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man whose neck Chauvin kneeled on for more than nine minutes during an arrest last May despite Floyd’s cries of “I can’t breathe!”
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. PLAG dipped 10.4% to $2.1501.
- Troika Media Group, Inc. TRKA fell 9.6% to $2.8205. Troika Media shares dipped around 25% on Tuesday after the company priced its IPO at $4.15 per share.
- Mechanical Technology, Incorporated MKTY fell 8.1% to $7.95.
- Esports Technologies, Inc. EBET fell 7.6% to $23.15. The company recently announced the launch of its consumer platform, Gogawi, in Japan.
- Netflix, Inc. NFLX dropped 7.4% to $508.92. Netflix reported better-than-expected earnings and sales results for its first quarter. However, the company said it finished the quarter with 208 million paid memberships, up 14% year over year but below the company forecast of 210 million..
- J2 Global, Inc. JCOM fell 6.4% to $121.07 after Piper Sandler downgraded the stock from Overweight to Neutral.
- Inotiv, Inc. NOTV shares fell 6.1% to $19.24 after the company priced its 2,647,059 share common stock offering at $17 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.