- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM shares rose 42.9 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its Phase 3 study evaluating amphora for hormone-free birth control met primary endpoint.
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. PTI rose 21 percent to $5.82 in pre-market trading after reporting a global license agreement with Genentech.
- SandRidge Permian Trust PER rose 20.9 percent to $2.49 in pre-market trading.
- Axovant Sciences Ltd. AXON rose 17.8 percent to $1.19 in pre-market trading after Jefferies upgraded the stock from hold to buy and raised its price target from $2.50 to $3 per share.
- Ability Inc. ABIL rose 12.1 percent to $2.51 in pre-market trading.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. BKS rose 8.6 percent to $7.05 in pre-market trading.
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. FRSX rose 8.1 percent to $2.29 in pre-market trading. Foresight and RH Electronics signed a non-binding development and investment agreement.
- PPDAI Group Inc. PPDF rose 7.1 percent to $4.70 in pre-market trading after dropping 10.77 percent on Friday.
- Gridsum Holding Inc. GSUM shares rose 6.6 percent to $4.22 in pre-market trading.
- Fluent, Inc. FLNT rose 5.8 percent to $4.00 in pre-market trading.
- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. CLBS rose 5.5 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading.
- Capital Southwest Corporation CSWC rose 5 percent to $21.08 in pre-market trading.
- Embraer SA ERJ rose 3.4 percent to $21.84 in pre-market trading after announcing Boeing would acquire 80% of the company for $4.2 billion.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. ALQA fell 10.1 percent to $2.42 in pre-market trading after climbing 26.29 percent on Friday.
- Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY fell 6.1 percent to $52.03 in pre-market trading after Bank of America downgraded the stock from neutral to underperform and lowered its price target from $70 to $50 per share.
- 360 Finance, Inc. QFIN fell 6.1 percent to $15.50 in pre-market trading.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation THC fell 5.7 percent to $20.02 in pre-market trading after dropping 9.39 percent on Friday.
- Beazer Homes USA, Inc. BZH fell 5.3 percent to $10.00 in pre-market trading.
- Centene Corporation CNC fell 3.7 percent to $122.77 in pre-market trading after declining 4.02 percent on Friday.
- Uxin Limited UXIN shares fell 3.1 percent to $7.27 in pre-market trading after rising 4.75 percent on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.