- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IMMY rose 19.4 percent to $3.69 in pre-market trading after gaining 11.15 percent on Friday.
- Seven Stars Cloud Group, Inc. SSC rose 16.1 percent to $2.88 in pre-market trading. Seven Stars Cloud Group posted Q2 loss of $0.12 on sales of $132.987 million.
- Nielsen Holdings plc NLSN rose 10.7 percent to $24.32 in pre-market trading. Elliott Management has taken an 8 percent stake in Nielsen Holdings and wants the company to sell itself, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Secoo Holding Limited SECO shares rose 7.2 percent to $14.97 in pre-market trading after declining 4.64 percent on Friday.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. FOLD rose 6.8 percent to $16.40 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.59 percent on Friday.
- Medigus Ltd. MDGS rose 6.6 percent to $3.24 in pre-market trading after falling 2.88 percent on Friday.
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated DBD shares rose 6.3 percent to $4.20 in pre-market trading after declining 16.84 percent on Friday.
- Omeros Corporation OMER rose 6 percent to $18.79 in pre-market trading after tumbling 18.29 percent on Friday.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. AJRD rose 4.8 percent to $38 in pre-market trading.
- Turtle Beach Corporation HEAR shares rose 4.8 percent to $30.96 in pre-market trading.
- Altair Engineering Inc. ALTR rose 4.6 percent to $39.77 in pre-market trading after gaining 4.11 percent on Friday.
- Fang Holdings Limited SFUN shares rose 3.5 percent to $2.98 in pre-market.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited BEDU shares fell 21.1 percent to $11.50 in pre-market trading.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY fell 21 percent to $70.93 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its outlook for the second quarter and FY19.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. TKC shares fell 12.2 percent to $4.32 in pre-market after dropping 13.07 percent on Friday.
- RYB Education, Inc. RYB fell 11.8 percent to $19.00 in pre-market trading. RYB Education is expected to release Q2 results on August 27.
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. CARV fell 9.9 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 23.34 percent on Friday.9
- TAL Education Group TAL fell 9.3 percent to $31.40 in pre-market trading.
- Puxin Limited NEW fell 8.9 percent to $14.10 in pre-market trading.
- Avalon Holdings Corporation AWX shares fell 8.5 percent to $3.86 in pre-market trading after rising 37.93 percent on Friday.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU fell 7.4 percent to $80.60 in pre-market trading.
- Sunlands Online Education Group STG fell 6.9 percent to $6.06 in pre-market trading. Sunlands is projected to release Q2 earnings on August 24.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU fell 6.5 percent to $12.05 in the pre-market trading session. RISE Education Cayman is estimated to release Q2 earnings on August 16.
- Okta, Inc. OKTA fell 5.8 percent to $52.88 in pre-market trading.
- Hexindai Inc. HX fell 5.7 percent to $7.75 in pre-market trading.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNY shares fell 4.4 percent to $93.12 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.31 percent on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.