- Morgan Stanley raised Dollar General Corporation DG price target from $225 to $250. Dollar General shares fell 1.1% to $229.78 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised Bill.com Holdings, Inc. BILL price target from $205 to $212. Bill.com shares fell 6.2% to $106.25 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut the price target on Extra Space Storage Inc. EXR from $224 to $200. Extra Space Storage shares gained 1.7% to close at $161.50 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital raised Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. AJG price target from $182 to $185. Arthur J. Gallagher shares fell 0.3% to close at $152.75 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup lowered The Boeing Company BA price target from $219 to $209. Boeing shares fell 1% to $132.41 in pre-market trading.
- Cantor Fitzgerald cut the price target on High Tide Inc. HITI from $7 to $4.45. High Tide shares fell 9.3% to close at $2.05 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted AutoZone, Inc. AZO price target from $2,125 to $2,420. AutoZone shares fell 1% to close at $2,013.81 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup cut the price target for The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated CAKE from $52 to $43. Cheesecake Factory shares fell 1.4% to $28.75 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs lowered price target for First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. FR from $70 to $61. First Industrial Realty Trust shares rose 1.7% to close at $47.70 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup cut the price target on Sweetgreen, Inc. SG from $32 to $16. Sweetgreen shares rose 2.8% to close at $13.74 on Wednesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.