Companies That Fell Through 52-Week Lows Monday
During Monday's morning trading, 14 companies set new 52-week lows.
Things to Consider About Today's 52-Week Lows:
- L3Harris Technologies LHX was the biggest company on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low.
- The smallest company by market cap to hit a new 52-week low was Nabriva Therapeutics NBRV.
- Cutera CUTR shares traded down 23.86% to reach its 52-week low, making it the biggest loser.
- Nabriva Therapeutics NBRV's stock made the biggest reversal, trading up 0.77% shortly after dropping to a new 52-week low.
Here is a list of stocks that set new 52-week lows on Monday:
- L3Harris Technologies LHX stock hit a new 52-week low of $200.33. The stock was down 1.31% on the session.
- Arvinas ARVN stock dropped to a yearly low on Monday of $27.00. Shares traded down 12.8%.
- Cutera CUTR shares hit a yearly low of $29.49. The stock was down 23.86% on the session.
- Cerus CERS shares set a new 52-week low of $3.06. The stock traded down 17.99%.
- PMV Pharma PMVP shares hit a yearly low of $8.08. The stock was down 3.23% on the session.
- City Office REIT CIO stock set a new 52-week low of $8.03 on Monday, moving down 1.72%.
- PIMCO California PCQ shares reached a new 52-week low of $12.20 on Monday morning, moving down 1.48%.
- DLH Hldgs DLHC stock hit a new 52-week low of $10.80. The stock was down 9.24% on the session.
- Peak Bio PKBO shares set a new yearly low of $2.84 this morning. The stock was down 11.93% on the session.
Be sure to stay with Benzinga for further updates and market-moving news. And if you want to be among the first to know about the 52-week highs and lows for the day, check out Benzinga Pro. Users receive a daily alert listing stocks trading near 52-week highs and lows each morning. Click here to learn more.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.