• S&P 500 ETF SPY decreased 0.70% to $319.74.
• Nasdaq ETF QQQ fell 1.11% to $258.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA decreased 0.68% to $267.09.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF FXI decreased 3.06% to $42.18.
• FTSE Europe ETF VGK decreased 0.42% to $52.64.
• United States Oil ETF USO fell 0.48% to $29.16.
• Gold ETF GLD fell 0.32% to $169.81.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF TLT rose 0.65% to $167.43.
• Retail ETF XRT fell 0.86% to $45.01.
• Energy XLE decreased 0.78% to $37.06.
• Technology XLK decreased 1.05% to $106.49.
• Financial XLF decreased 0.95% to $23.93.
• UnitedHealth Group UNH rose 1.32% to $307.88.
• Dell Technologies DELL rose 14.26% to $60.14.
• AC Immune ACIU increased 74.41% to $12.54.
• Bank of America BAC decreased 3.99% to $23.64.
• Carnival CCL decreased 8.02% to $16.07.
• Tricida TCDA fell 35.04% to $17.02.
• Huazhu Group shares are trading lower after the company said it expects Q2 net revenue to fall 32% to 34% from the previous year. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16651933
• Morgan Stanley CEO Sees E*Trade Deal Close In First Half Of Q4 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16651742
• Atossa Therapeutics shares are trading higher after the company announced it has contracted with Avance Clinical to conduct a clinical study for its AT-301 Nasal Spray for the company's second coronavirus therapeutics development program. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16651458
• Virgin Galactic shares are trading higher after the company on Wednesday announced it will appoint former Disney executive Michael Colglazier CEO. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16651932
• VMware shares are trading higher after Dell announced it was exploring selling off its stake in the company. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16651900
• Netflix NFLX will release earnings today for Q2. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.6 and revenue of $4,923,000,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $6,080,000,000 and the EPS to be at $1.81.
• Bank of America BAC reported earnings today for Q2, better than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of $0.37, and sales of 22,454,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.74 and revenue of $23,233,000,000.
• Johnson & Johnson JNJ released earnings for Q2, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $1.67, and revenue of 18,336,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $2.58 and revenue of $20,562,000,000.
• Morgan Stanley MS released earnings for Q2, better than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $2.04, and revenue of 13,414,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $1.23 and revenue of $10,244,000,000.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.