- Analysts at Needham upgraded Apple Inc. AAPL from Buy to Strong Buy. Apple shares rose 0.7 percent to $189.50 in pre-market trading.
- Gordon Haskett upgraded Dollar Tree, Inc. DLTR from Accumulate to Buy. Dollar Tree shares rose 0.7 percent to $102.07 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Nevro Corp NVRO from Underweight to Overweight. Nevro shares fell 0.2 percent to $60.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Diplomat Pharmacy Inc DPLO from Market Perform to Outperform. Diplomat Pharmacy fell 3.6 percent to $5.65 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Greenhill & Co., Inc. GHL from Sell to Neutral. Greenhill shares rose 1.5 percent to $21.80 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Qorvo Inc QRVO from Neutral to Buy. Qorvo shares fell 1.4 percent to close at $69.12 on Wednesday.
- PiperJaffray upgraded ConocoPhillips COP from Neutral to Overweight. ConocoPhillips shares rose 0.7 percent to $68.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Internap Corp INAP from Market Perform to Outperform. Internap shares rose 4 percent to $5.18 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded International Flavors & Fragrances Inc IFF from Neutral to Buy. Intl Flavors shares rose 0.02 percent to $122.55 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded Steelcase Inc. SCS from Outperform to Strong Buy. Steelcase shares gained 1.6 percent to $15.35 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded Magna International Inc. MGA from Outperform to Market Perform. Magna shares rose 0.2 percent to $49.07 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities downgraded Global Payments Inc GPN from Overweight to Neutral. Global Payments shares fell 0.74 percent to close at $133.36 on Tuesday.
- Consumer Edge Research downgraded Hibbett Sports, Inc. HIBB from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Hibbett shares fell 0.59 percent to close at $18.54 on Wednesday.
- Gordon Haskett downgraded Sprouts Farmers Market Inc SFM from Hold to Reduce. Sprouts Farmers shares fell 0.9 percent to $21.87 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Extra Space Storage, Inc. EXR from Outperform to Market Perform. Extra Space Storage shares rose 0.33 percent to close at $99.27 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup downgraded Micron Technology, Inc. MU from Neutral to Sell. Micron shares rose 4.5 percent to $41.92 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Worldpay Inc WP from Outperform to Neutral. Worldpay shares fell 0.09 percent to close at $107.06 on Wednesday.
- Gordon Haskett downgraded Nordstrom, Inc. JWN from Hold to Reduce. Nordstrom fell 1 percent to $43.00 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on Vulcan Materials Company VMC with an Overweight rating. The price target for Vulcan Materials is set to $135. Vulcan Materials shares closed at 115.35 on Wednesday.
- Atlantic Equities initiated coverage on Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. FOXA with an Overweight rating. The price target for Twenty-First Century Fox is set to $49. Twenty-First Century Fox shares closed at $38.62 on Wednesday.
- PiperJaffray initiated coverage on Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc AERI with an Overweight rating. The price target for Aerie Pharmaceuticals is set to $80. Aerie Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $45.86 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Callon Petroleum Company CPE with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for Callon Petroleum is set to $9. Callon Petroleum shares closed at $7.71 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage on The Medicines Company MDCO with a Buy rating. The price target for Medicines Company is set to $75. Medicines Company shares closed at $27.05 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at JP Morgan initiated coverage on Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. MLM with an Overweight rating. The price target for Martin Marietta Materials is set to $225. Martin Marietta Materials shares closed at $195.76 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.