- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Microsemi Corporation MSCC from Neutral to Buy. Microsemi shares rose 1.37 percent to close at $47.33 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research upgraded Buffalo Wild Wings BWLD from Underperform to Neutral. Buffalo Wild Wings shares fell 3.32 percent to close at $123.90 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital upgraded ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN from Sector Perform to Outperform. Immunogen shares gained 5.48 percent to $7.70 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein upgraded Schlumberger Limited SLB from Market Perform to Outperform. Schlumberger shares gained 0.78 percent to $66.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Precision Drilling Corp (USA) PDS from Outperform to Strong Buy. Precision Drilling shares fell 9.22 percent to close at $3.15 on Wednesday.
- Needham upgraded CECO Environmental Corp. CECE from Buy to Strong Buy. CECO Environmental shares gained 2.31 percent to $9.73 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded AutoZone, Inc. AZO from Overweight to Equal-Weight. AutoZone shares fell 0.24 percent to $515.59 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded O'Reilly Automotive Inc ORLY from Outperform to Neutral. O'Reilly shares fell 0.43 percent to $178.00 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Amphenol Corporation APH from Buy to Neutral. Amphenol shares rose 0.92 percent to close at $73.77 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital downgraded Barrick Gold Corp (USA) ABX from Outperform to Market Perform. Barrick Gold shares fell 0.13 percent to $15.92 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded ConocoPhillips COP from Outperform to Market Perform. ConocoPhillips shares slipped 0.02 percent to $44.15 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO from Hold to Sell. Patterson shares dropped 5.12 percent to $45.00 in pre-market trading.
- Scotiabank downgraded Norfolk Southern Corp. NSC from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform. Norfolk Southern shares dropped 0.49 percent to close at $122.67 on Wednesday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Parkway Inc PKY from Market Outperform to Market Perform. Parkway shares dropped 0.35 percent to $22.73 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded Devon Energy Corp DVN from Outperform to Market Perform. Devon Energy shares rose 1.29 percent to $31.50 in pre-market trading.
- UBS downgraded Equity Residential EQR from Buy to Neutral. Equity Residential shares gained 0.32 percent to close at $66.78 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of MKS Instruments, Inc. MKSI with a Buy rating. The price target for MKS Instruments is set to $84. MKS Instruments shares closed at $68.15 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Altaba Inc AABA with an Outperform rating. The price target for Altaba is set to $75. Altaba shares closed at $55.62 on Wednesday.
- Argus initiated coverage on Skyworks Solutions Inc SWKS with a Buy rating. The price target for Skyworks Solutions is set to $120. Skyworks Solutions shares closed at $97.53 on Wednesday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Chemical Financial Corporation CHFC with a Buy rating. The price target for Chemical Financial is set to $58. Chemical Financial shares closed at $49 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on At Home Group Inc HOME with a Buy rating. The price target for At Home is set to $28. At Home shares closed at $23.47 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson initiated coverage on Mercantile Bank Corp. MBWM with a Neutral rating. The price target for Mercantile Bank is set to $35. Mercantile Bank shares closed at $32.56 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James initiated coverage on Nike Inc NKE with an Outperform rating. The price target for Nike is set to $71. Nike shares closed at $57.56 on Wednesday.
- KeyBanc initiated coverage on Packaging Corp Of America PKG with a Sector Weight rating. Packaging Corp shares closed at $111.89 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage of Genesis Healthcare Inc GEN with an Overweight rating. The price target for Genesis Healthcare is set to $7. Genesis Healthcare shares closed at $1.64 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Univar Inc UNVR with a Sell rating. The price target for Univar is set to $24. Univar shares closed at $28.59 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.