- Barclays boosted the price target for Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. CHKP from $127 to $137. Barclays analyst Saket Kalia maintained an Equal-Weight rating. Check Point Software shares rose 2.6% to close at $132.11 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James cut Waste Management, Inc. WM price target from $ $185 to $179. Raymond James analyst Patrick Tyler Brown maintained an Outperform rating. Waste Management shares rose 0.4% to $165.67 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies boosted the price target for ServiceNow, Inc. NOW from $525 to $650. Jefferies analyst Samad Samana maintained a Buy rating. ServiceNow shares fell 1.3% to $570.00 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted the price target for Lithia Motors, Inc. LAD from $245 to $340. Citigroup analyst Ronald Josey maintained a Neutral rating. Lithia Motors shares rose 9.7% to close at $320.59 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs increased MSCI Inc. MSCI price target from $510 to $582. Goldman Sachs analyst George Tong maintained a Neutral rating. MSCI shares rose 0.1% to $558.00 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt boosted Microsoft Corporation MSFT price target from $310 to $360. Rosenblatt analyst Blair Abernethy maintained a Buy rating. Microsoft shares fell 3.8% to close at $337.77 on Wednesday.
- Wedbush cut Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG price target from $2,300 to $2,200. Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan maintained an Outperform rating. Chipotle shares fell 8.4% to $1,913.00 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities raised The Boeing Company BA price target from $225 to $300. B of A Securities analyst Ronald Epstein upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Boeing shares rose 8.7% to close at $232.80 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies slashed the price target for The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. EL from $270 to $190. Jefferies analyst Ashley Helgans downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold. Estée Lauder shares fell 0.4% to $177.45 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital increased Owens Corning OC price target from $135 to $168. RBC Capital analyst Mike Dahl upgraded the stock from Sector Perform to Outperform. Owens Corning shares rose 1.1% to $140.00 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc cut Silicon Laboratories Inc. SLAB price target from $200 to $180. Keybanc analyst John Vinh maintained an Overweight rating. Silicon Laboratories shares rose 1.1% to $146.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPrice TargetPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst RatingsTrading Ideasanalyst forecastsPT Changes