U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining around 50 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Greenhill & Co., Inc. GHL shares rose 116.4% to $14.67 after Mizuho announced it would acquire the company for $15 per share.
- VectivBio Holding AG VECT gained 38.5% to $16.20 after Ironwood Pharmaceuticals announced it would acquire the company for $17 per share.
- Atea Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVIR shares surged 33.5% to $4.9375. Tang Capital Partners, Concentra sent acquisition proposal to Atea Pharmaceuticals with terms to acquire all of its outstanding common stock.
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. OTLK climbed 17.2% to $1.57.
- Krystal Biotech, Inc. KRYS gained 15.7% to $111.18. Krystal Biotech announced a $160 million private placement equity financing.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST gained 14.6% to $26.41.
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RXRX gained 14.5% to $7.36.
- CI&T Inc CINT rose 14.2% to $4.0750. CI&T recently reported Q1 financial results.
- Azul S.A. AZUL gained 13.6% to $9.55. B of A Securities upgraded Azul from Underperform to Neutral and raised the price target from $6.9 to $11.
- IonQ, Inc. IONQ climbed 13% to $10.04.
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. KOD gained 12.2% to $6.63. Kodiak Sciences recently reported a year-over-year increase in first-quarter EPS.
- Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, Inc. DNA jumped 11.5% to $1.4250.
- Mondee Holdings, Inc. MOND rose 11.5% to $10.91. Mondee recently posted upbeat quarterly results.
- Solid Power, Inc. SLDP jumped 10.7% to $2.10.
- MultiPlan Corporation MPLN gained 10.4% to $1.1150.
- Twist Bioscience Corporation TWST surged 10.4% to $14.39. Twist Bioscience launched portfolio of RNA sequencing tools.
- Zai Lab Limited ZLAB jumped 8.6% to $34.22.
- TrueBlue, Inc. TBI gained 8.6% to $17.42. BMO Capital upgraded TrueBlue from Market Perform to Outperform and raised the price target from $18 to $20.
- Twilio Inc. TWLO climbed 8.1% to $55.38. Twilio recently reported first-quarter results and issued weak top-line guidance.
- NIO Inc. NIO climbed 7.7% to $8.69 after the Chinese government announced interest rates would remain unchanged.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.