- Wedbush boosted the price target for Microsoft Corporation MSFT from $290 to $315. Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives maintained an Outperform rating. Microsoft shares fell 2.3% to close at $282.83 on Tuesday.
- Oppenheimer cut the price target for Nasdaq, Inc. NDAQ from $66 to $64. Oppenheimer analyst Owen Lau maintained an Outperform rating. Nasdaq shares rose 0.3% to $54.50 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse raised the price target for Tradeweb Markets Inc. TW from $79 to $85. Credit Suisse analyst Gautam Sawant maintained an Outperform rating. Tradeweb Markets shares fell 1.4% to close at $70.79 on Tuesday.
- Needham boosted Riot Platforms, Inc. RIOT price target from $9 to $15. Needham analyst John Todaro maintained a Buy rating. Riot Platforms shares fell 2.3% to $12.10 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities cut AudioCodes Ltd. AUDC price target from $22 to $9.5. B of A Securities analyst Tal Liani downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform. AudioCodes shares fell 3.4% to $11.46 in pre-market trading.
- Scotiabank cut the price target for NETSTREIT Corp. NTST from $22 to $20. Scotiabank analyst Greg McGinniss downgraded the stock from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform. NETSTREIT shares fell 0.5% to $18.48 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley boosted MongoDB, Inc. MDB price target from $230 to $270. Morgan Stanley analyst Sanjit Singh upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight. MongoDB shares rose 3.3% to $218.50 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler increased Dow Inc. DOW price target from $63 to $68. Piper Sandler analyst Charles Neivert upgraded the stock from Neutral to Overweight. Dow shares rose 0.7% to close at $56.19 on Tuesday.
- Evercore ISI Group cut Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. ESRT price target from $8 to $7. Evercore ISI Group analyst Steve Sakwa downgraded the stock from Outperform to In-Line. Empire State Realty Trust shares fell 1% to $6.25 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler raised Celanese Corporation CE price target from $105 to $120. Piper Sandler analyst Charles Neivert upgraded the stock from Underweight to Neutral. Celanese shares rose 1.5% to $110.50 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley boosted Evercore Inc. EVR price target from $102 to $131. Morgan Stanley analyst Ryan Kenny upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Evercore shares rose 3.9% to $121.08 in pre-market trading.
Check This Out: Insiders Buying Phathom Pharmaceuticals And 2 Other Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPrice TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsAnalyst Ratingsanalyst forecastsPT Changes