- Wells Fargo boosted the price target for Hershey Co HSY from $220 to $230. Wells Fargo analyst Chris Carey maintained an Underweight rating. Hershey shares fell 0.8% to $232.44 on Friday.
- B. Riley Securities raised the price target for Kulicke and Soffa Industries Inc. KLIC from $45 to $55. B. Riley Securities analyst Craig Ellis maintained a Neutral rating. Kulicke and Soffa Industries shares fell 0.8% to $57.80 on Friday.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target for Okta Inc OKTA from $80 to $95. RBC Capital analyst Matthew Hedberg maintained an Outperform rating. Okta shares fell 1.3% to trade at $80.20 on Friday.
- Craig-Hallum raised the price target for Synaptics, Incorporated SYNA from $120 to $150. Craig-Hallum analyst Anthony Stoss maintained a Buy rating. Synaptics shares dropped 7.7% to $129.11 on Friday.
- DA Davidson raised Apple Inc AAPL price target from $167 to $173. DA Davidson analyst Tom Forte maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Apple shares gained 0.8% to $152.02 on Friday.
- Jefferies cut Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp VAC price target from $195 to $184. Jefferies analyst David Katz maintained a Buy rating. Marriott Vacations Worldwide shares fell 1.5% to $160.45 on Friday.
- Truist Securities boosted ConocoPhillips COP price target from $148 to $151. Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann maintained a Buy rating. ConocoPhillips shares rose 0.4% to trade at $111.81 on Friday.
- RBC Capital cut McDonald's Corp MCD price target from $296 to $283. RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril maintained an Outperform rating. McDonald's shares fell 0.6% to $261.63 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group raised Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN price target from $150 to $160. Evercore ISI Group analyst Mark Mahaney maintained an Outperform rating. Amazon shares dropped 4.7% to trade at $107.65 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse boosted Qualcomm Inc QCOM price target from $150 to $165. Credit Suisse analyst Chris Caso maintained an Outperform rating. Qualcomm shares fell 0.5% to $135.21 on Friday.
- Stephens & Co. raised Hub Group Inc HUBG price target from $83 to $95. Stephens & Co. analyst Justin Long maintained an Equal-Weight rating. Hub Group shares jumped 3.3% to $94.96 on Friday.
Check This Out: Over $12 Million Bet On TD Holdings? Check Out These 3 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.