- Jumia Technologies AG JMIA said Jeremy Hodara and Sacha Poignonnec, Co-Chief Executive Officers, will be stepping down effective November 7.
- The company’s supervisory board has appointed Francis Dufay and Antoine Maillet-Mezeray as members of Jumia’s management board.
- Francis Dufay has also been appointed as the acting CEO.
- He has been with the company since 2014 and has held multiple senior leadership roles, including CEO of Ivory Coast and recently Executive Vice President Africa.
- In parallel, a search for a permanent CEO is ongoing.
- Price Action: JMIA shares are trading lower by 13.67% at $4.23 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.