- Athersys, Inc. ATHX rose 48.5% to $0.4755 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 12% on Thursday.
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc. ELMS rose 31.2% to $0.3701 in pre-market trading after jumping 100% on Thursday.
- Blackboxstocks Inc BLBX rose 27.7% to $1.66 in pre-market trading. Blackboxstocks reports in Form4 Filing that Director Ray Balestri bought 71,366 shares at an average price of $1.22 per share.
- Revlon, Inc. REV rose 20% to $2.34 in pre-market trading after the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- ObsEva SA OBSV shares rose 13.1% to $2.07 in pre-market trading after the company said the European Commission granted marketing authorization for Yselty® (linzagolix), an oral GnRH antagonist, for the treatment of uterine fibroids.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 12.3% to $0.16 in pre-market trading. Exela Technologies recently named Lakshmi Narayanan Chandramohan to President, Bills and Payments.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE rose 11.2% to $3.47 in pre-market trading.
- Akanda Corp. AKAN rose 8.9% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after jumping over 32% on Thursday.
- Calliditas Therapeutics AB CALT rose 8.8% to $17.32 in pre-market trading.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. BLDP shares rose 8.4% to $6.33 in pre-market trading after declining more than 6% on Thursday.
- BARK, Inc. BARK shares rose 6.7% to $1.43 in pre-market trading after declining 8% on Thursday.
- Arrival ARVL rose 6.1% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Thursday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN shares fell 34.8% to $2.18 in pre-market trading as the company said it has terminated dipraglurant Phase 2b/3 study in patients with dyskinesia associated with Parkinson’s Disease due to slow recruitment rate.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT fell 24.5% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after dipping 15% on Thursday.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RYTM fell 12.5% to $3.41 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Rhythm Pharmaceuticals’ supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for IMCIVREE® (setmelanotide), a melanocortin-4 receptor (MC4R) agonist, for patients with Bardet-Biedl syndrome (BBS).
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR fell 11% to $0.5503 in pre-market trading. Acorda Therapeutics shares jumped around 55% on Thursday after the company announced Esteve Pharmaceuticals GmbH launched INBRIJA in Germany.
- Tantech Holdings Ltd TANH shares fell 10.5% to $0.2416 in pre-market trading.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. AEZS shares fell 8% to $0.1610 in pre-market trading. Aeterna Zentaris recently achieved proof-of-concept for the treatment of NMOSD with AIM biologicals program.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC fell 7.4% to $0.5648 in pre-market trading. SeaChange and Triller, recently announced they mutually agreed to terminate their proposed merger.
- Vivakor, Inc. VIVK fell 7.1% to $2.31 in pre-market trading. Vivakor shares jumped 40% on Thursday after the company announced it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Silver Fuels Delhi and White Claw Colorado City.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS shares fell 5.6% to $1.01 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.