- Moving iMage Technologies, Inc. MITQ rose 41.7% to $1.63 in pre-market trading. Moving iMage Technologies and SNDBX reported a strategic partnership for gaming and e-Sports.
- FingerMotion, Inc. FNGR shares rose 12.4% to $2.81 in pre-market trading after gaining around 9% on Thursday.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC rose 11.9% to $42.48 in pre-market trading after dropping over 17% on Thursday.
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. GNCA rose 11.8% to $0.4711 in pre-market trading after dropping around 6% on Thursday.
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. PZG rose 10.3% to $0.7188 in pre-market trading.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 9.8% to $0.3459 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Thursday.
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited CD rose 9.4% to $4.80 in pre-market trading after Bloomberg reported that the company has received preliminary takeover interest from other firms in the industry.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI rose 7.7% to $0.8321 in pre-market trading. Guardforce AI Co shares gained 18% on Thursday after the company announced the rollout of its robotics services in the U.S.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX rose 7.5% to $3.29 in pre-market trading after jumping 20% on Thursday.
- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI rose 7% to $1.83 in pre-market trading following a 9% decline on Thursday.
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp. PHIO rose 6.2% to $1.36 in pre-market trading.
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. LIXT shares rose 5.8% to $1.27 in pre-market trading. LIXTE Biotechnology recently reported the closing of $5.8 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- SCYNEXIS, Inc. SCYX fell 23.5% to $2.40 in pre-market trading after the company announced a public offering of common stock.
- Corsair Gaming, Inc. CRSR shares fell 13.8% to $15.80 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q1 revenue guidance below analyst estimates.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI fell 12% to $0.8020 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 10% on Thursday.
- The Gap, Inc. GPS fell 11.8% to $12.60 in pre-market trading after the company said Nancy Green, CEO and president of its largest brand, Old Navy, is departing this week. Gap also lowered its quarterly forecast.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares fell 10.7% to $0.5820 in pre-market trading. ION Geophysical recently announced it has been awarded a five-year contract by Brunei Shell Petroleum for a digital solution to manage Marine Logistics.
- Swvl Holdings Corp. SWVL fell 7.5% to $5.83 in pre-market trading. Swvl Holdings F-1 showed registration for 87.4 million share common stock offering via selling shareholders, includes warrants.
- Genfit SA GNFT shares fell 7.3% to $3.79 in pre-market trading.
- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. CRXT fell 6.5% to $2.16 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% on Thursday. The company on Tuesday announced it will present new data on JATENZO at the Androgen Society 4th Annual Meeting.
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMPE fell 6.4% to $0.2319 in pre-market trading. Ampio Pharmaceuticals shares dropped 27% on Thursday after the company provided a regulatory update and said the FDA did not agree with the company's proposed changes to its AP-013 trial.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN shares fell 6.1% to $1.99 in pre-market trading. Cyngn shares jumped 96% on Thursday after the company announced the official launch of DriveMod Kit, a turnkey autonomous vehicle solution
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.