- CohBar, Inc. CWBR rose 22.8% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after dropping over 4% on Friday.
- Farmmi, Inc.. FAMI rose 13% to $0.3995 in pre-market trading after dipping over 23% on Friday. Farmmi recently issued an update letter, in which it announced the acquisition of Xiangbo for RMB70 million.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN rose 11.6% to $0.7240 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Friday.
- 4D pharma plc LBPS rose 11.1% to $6.91 in pre-market trading.
- Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. JSPR rose 10.9% to $10.38 in pre-market trading. Amgen reported a stake of 2.7 million shares in Jasper Therapeutics in a 13G filing on Friday.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN rose 10.9% to $3.06 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Friday. OpGen recently initiated clinical trial for Unyvero Urinary Tract Infection Panel.
- Arqit Quantum Inc.. ARQQ rose 9.2% to $19.99 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Friday.
- ENGlobal Corporation ENG rose 8.2% to $3.44 in pre-market trading after climbing 19% on Friday.
- The OLB Group, Inc. OLB rose 8% to $4.34 in pre-market trading. OLB Group Subsidiary DMint, last month, ordered first batch of miners for cryptocurrency.
- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. ADVM shares rose 7.8% to $2.35 in pre-market trading.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS rose 7.3% to $4.40 in pre-market trading. Scopus BioPharma's Duet Therapeutics recently announced the release of preclinical data being presented at 17th Annual Meeting of Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society.
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. HIVE rose 6.8% to $2.97 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported FY21 earnings results.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON rose 4.7% to $2.01 in pre-market trading. Ebang International reported the first-half FY21 net revenue growth of 65.7% year-on-year to $18.3 million.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Amplify Energy Corp. AMPY shares fell 35% to $3.74 in pre-market trading after jumping 8% on Friday.
- PEDEVCO Corp. PED shares fell 23.2% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $7.0 million registered direct offering.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN shares fell 5.7% to $0.5660 in pre-market trading. CYREN filed for resale of up to 29.2 million ordinary shares.
- ING Groep N.V. ING fell 5.2% to $13.87 in pre-market trading. ING reported a €1.7 billion share buyback programme on Friday.
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. CELH fell 4.3% to $90.10 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.