- Wilhelmina International, Inc. WHLM shares rose 46% to $6.35 in pre-market trading following Form 4 filing from the company’s 10% owner, Retail Ecommerce Ventures, showing a purchase of 237.5K shares.
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. OTLK rose 31% to $2.96 in pre-market trading in reaction to positive top-line results from Phase 3 NORSE TWO trial evaluating ONS-5010 / LYTENAVA (bevacizumab) for neovascular age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD).
- Translate Bio, Inc. TBIO shares rose 29.3% to $37.70 in pre-market trading. Sanofi announced plans to acquire Translate Bio for $38 per share in cash.
- AutoWeb, Inc. AUTO shares rose 20.2% to $3.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported the purchase of CarZeus for $400K in cash.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI shares rose 18.2% to $18.33 in pre-market trading. Hollysys Automation Technologies’ board is evaluating a non-binding offer from Superior Emerald (Cayman) Limited, controlled by Ascendent Capital Partners, and Mr. Changli Wang, the founder of the company. Hollysys received the offer on Jul. 20 to acquire the shares for $23.00 per share in cash.
- Processa Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PCSA shares rose 13.4% to $6.81 in pre-market trading after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and announced a $20price target.
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. SEDG rose 9.9% to $283.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued strong Q3 sales guidance.
- MediaCo Holding Inc. MDIA rose 8.7% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 9% on Monday.
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc.ZI shares rose 8.1% to $60.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and raised FY21guidance.
- Lava Therapeutics B.V. LVTX shares rose 7.9% to $6.29 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Monday.
- Baosheng Media Group Holdings Limited BAOS rose 7.8% to $2.35 in pre-market trading.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ARCT rose 7.6% to $37.27 in pre-market trading. The Vietnam Ministry of Health recently signed off Arcturus Therapeutics Clinical Trial Application (CTA) to advance ARCT-154 COVID19 vaccine candidate targeting variants of concern.
- BP p.l.c. BP rose 6.5% to $25.65 in pre-market trading as the company reported strong quarterly earnings.
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation CLIR rose 5.9% to $3.88 in pre-market trading after dropping over 10% on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company SHEN fell 35% to $32.89 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, reported Q2 results and reaffirmed FY21 guidance.
- ECMOHO Limited MOHO shares fell 32.3% to $0.8939 in pre-market trading. ECMOHO priced 10 million American Depositary Shares (ADSs) at $0.90 per ADS to raise $9 million in a secondary offering. Each ADS represents four shares.
- Newtek Business Services Corp. NEWT fell 13.3% to $30.00 in pre-market trading. Newtek Business Services signed an agreement to acquire National Bank of New York City for $20 million in cash.
- E-Home Household Service Holdings Limited EJH fell 9.2% to $18.48 in pre-market trading after dropping over 28% on Monday.
- NetEase, Inc. NTES fell 8.7% to $95.90 in pre-market trading.
- The Clorox Company CLX fell 8.1% to $166.50 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q4 results and issued weak FY22 EPS forecast.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK fell 7.5% to $4.70 in pre-market trading. Ever-Glory International shares jumped 125% on Monday after the company announced a $5 million stock repurchase program.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.